2022 PrimeTracking GPS Tracker for Vehicles | Car GPS Tracker
- DIMENSIONS: 57 x 1.05 x 3.07 inches
- WEIGHT: 2.24 ounces
- BATTERY LIFE: 4 Weeks
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGY: 4G LTE
- BRAND: Primetracking
The Primetracking GPS tracker is a personal GPS tracker which can be used for monitoring your loved ones, geofencing, and tracking your valuables. It comes in compact design and light weight which makes it super easy to carry around as well. The design of the GPS tracker is extremely durable and comes in an all-black design, with silent technology. It features a battery life which is longer than 2 weeks. The Primetracking GPS has unlimited range and is able to provide instant updates and alerts and save the route and provides time stamp routing. The Primetracking GPS also comes with a sim card.
We at MVP Recovery would like to thank you for choosing the top-rated GPS tracking device for your vehicle and personal assets.
- Charge the device before use minimum of 5 hours up to 24 hours.
- Power on the device button at the top of the unit, press, and hold for 3 seconds
- Travel with the device for up to 1 hour so that the unit triangulates with our satellites.
- Login to the device tracking page at http://www.mvprecovery.net
- Use the 7-digit number given for your username which is the last 7 digits of the IMEI number on the back of the device and enter your password given.
- You will see an orange dot with your device number which is the last reported position of the unit and a quick view guide.
- To locate your device, you can use the locate now button or it will automatically communicate every 5 minutes.
- The quick view display offers great features that allow you to set up geo-fence alerts to your email or cell phone when the device enters or leaves the selected area.
- SOS features allow you to input multiple cell numbers when activated
- Speeding alerts can be activated and the system will generate an alert when the designated speed is exceeded.
- Battery life feature and much more!
For more information feel free to contact customer / technical support via the ‘contact us’ link for any questions on setting up your personal device and we will reply back to you within 24 hours, 7 days a week. For faster service you may also email support directly at [email protected]
Prime AT PLT is a powerful GPS locator which is designed for vehicle, pets and asset tracking. With superior receiving sensitivity, fast TTFF and GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900. Its location can be real time or schedule tracked by backend server or specified terminals. Based on the embedded wireless tracking protocol, Prime AT PLT can communicate with the backend server through GPRS/GSM network, and transfer reports of emergency, Geo-fencing, device status and scheduled GPS position etc. Service provider can easily setup their tracking platform based on the functional wireless tracking protocol.
There are three LED lights in the Prime AT PLT device, the description as follows.
The following are suggestions for an optimal battery charge, please pay close attention.
- Please connect the AC-DC power adapter with the Prime AT PLT device.
- Insert the AC-DC power adapter into the power socket.
- During the charging process, the Power LED light will flash red. When the battery is fully charged, the Power LED light will flash green.
- You can also charge the battery using the USB cable which connects the Prime AT PLT device with the PC.
- Charging time will take about 5 hours.
Note: When the Prime AT PLT device is first used, please make sure that the battery is fully charged, this will make the life of the battery much longer.
Prime AT PLT Data Cable
Prime AT PLT Data Cable is a cable with a Mini USB connector. The USB data cable is used for data download, which will be used for firmware update or configuration and can be used for charging at the same time.
Power on/Power off
Press the Power key at least 3 seconds and release it to power on the Prime AT PLT device. Note that, the Power LED light will flash fast green.
Press the power key for about 3 seconds: The power LED light will flash fast red and then turn off, this indicates that the Prime AT PLT device has been powered off. Note: the user cannot power off Prime AT PLT if the power button is disabled by a preset protocol command.
Troubleshooting and Safety information
ATTENTION: The following suggestions are for your safety.
- Please do not disassemble the device by yourself.
- Please do not subject the device to extreme temperatures or humidity and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. High temperature will damage the device or even cause the battery to explode.
- Please do not use Prime AT PLT on an airplane or near medical equipment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does it have a built-in battery? That way I could use it out the car?
Yes, it comes with a built-in battery, which is rechargeable.
- How long to charge this tracker?
The charger features a battery life of more than 2 weeks and takes only 5 to 6 hours for charging.
- Is there a separate monthly fee for each tracking device?
Yes, there is a subscription fee for each tracking device.
- What is screw driver and screws for?
They are for the battery and the Sim Card.
- What is the power draw when plugged in?
The power draw is less than 5 Watts.
- Does this come with a clip so it can be attached to clothing?
No, it doesn’t come with any clip.
- Does it make noise while tracking?
No, it features silent tracking.
- How much is the monthly subscription?
There are three subscription plans which can be found on their activation page.
- Can I use this tracker in zones without signal coverage nor WIFI?
Yes, it will record the data and will upload in to the system once it is in the range of service.
- Is it waterproof?
The tracker isn’t waterproof, it’s just water-resistant.