3 Legged Thing Half Bowl Leveler 75mm
Look at your box.
See that little sticker with a serial number and a barcode? Peel it off and put it here for safe keeping. Or don’t.
DO NOT USE YOUR 75 MM HALF BOWL UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS. NO WARRANTY CLAIM WILL BE ENTERED INTO FOR THE MISUSE OR INCORRECT USE OF THESE PRODUCTS.
ANATOMY OF 75 MM HALF BOWL
- 3/8”-16 Thread
- Support Screws
- Bubble Level
- Locking Handle
- 3M O-Pads
- Knurled Hook
To enable attachment to tripod heads, the 75mm Half Bowl features a standard 3/8”-16 thread on the top.
- For extra security there are 3 support screws which when tightened up give an extra secure connection between the bowl and a head.
- The underside of the bowl has cut out points which give access to the support screws for loosening or tightening with the use of an allen key.
- The Half Bowl features a bubble level to ensure the head is positioned correctly.
- The base of the Half Bowl’s handle has a knurled hook that can be used for hanging additional weight to increase the stability of your tripod if needed
- The hook can also be removed to provide a further female 3/8”-16 mounting point for additional accessories.