5 Port HDMI Switcher
Thank you for purchasing this product. For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully before connecting, operating or adjusting this product. Please keep this manual for future reference.
Our series of converters, switchers, extenders, matrixes and splitters are designed to make your A/V device use more convenient, more comfortable, more productive and more cost-efficient.
The device can switch five HDMI Inputs to one HDMI Output, It can easily switch five routes of HD Source to any one HD display or projector.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- Five HDMI Inputs switch to one HDMI Output
- Support 4K
- Support Remote control and HDMI auto switch.
- LED Status Light shows clearly the working state.
- HDMI Input and Output distance can be up to 6m using the AWG26 standard HDMI cable
- IR Extender Cable
- USB Cable
Physical Connect Port:
Front Panel Showing
A： Standby and Start Button
B： Standby Status LED, when light goes bright, the device goes to Standby State.
C： HDMI Input Channel Switch Button
D： HDMI Input Channel Five LED Status Light
E： HDMI Input Channel Four LED Status Light
F： HDMI Input Channel Three LED Status Light
G： HDMI Input Channel Two LED Status Light
H： HDMI Input Channel One LED Status Light
I： HDMI Input channel auto switch LED Status Light, when Light goes bright, Auto Switch function on.
J： IR Extender cable Input port.
Rear Panel Showing
A: HDMI Output Port
B：HDMI Input Two, Three, Four, Five Port
flank Panel Showing
A：HDMI Input One Port
B：DC 5V Input port
“OFF”: Standby Button, when device is working normally, it will go to Standby status if you press the button and also the Standby Led Status Light will go bright;
“ON”: Start Button, when device is Standby status, it will go to working normally if you press the button and also the Standby Led Status Light will go off;
1, 2, 3, 4, 5: HDMI Input Channel Switch Button. When you press the “1” Button, the device will goes to the matched input 1 channel.
(Note: When you switch to one wanted input channel, it will be asked that the one wanted in put channel must be connected with the HD Source and also the HD Source must have be en started. If the one wanted input channel has no any signal source connected or the sign al source is at off state, the switcher device will can not do switch.)
Auto: HDMI Input Channel Auto Function On/Off Button. Auto function is at on state when using the device at the first time. After you press the button, the Auto function will be off and the Auto Led Status Light will also go off; when you press again, the Auto function will be on and the Auto Led Status Light will go bright. The device will switch to the latest connected HDMI input channel after the Auto function is turned on.(Note: If happen the new connected in put channel is not switched auto while the Auto function is turned on, you need to check if your HD Signal source have been started.)
* Pls take out the film at the rear of the remote before you use. Pls insert the film to remote rear if you do not use the remote for long time.
Connection and Operation:
- To use HDMI Cable to connect the HD Source with the HDMI Input port of device.
- To use HDMI Cable to connect the HDMI Output port of device with the Display.
- To use the Mini USB TO USB Power cable to connect the Mini USB DC5V Port of the device with the USB Port of USB Power Source (like TV, PC or others).
- Then press again the Switch Button at device or press the 1,2,3,4,5 button at remote, it can choose the input channel that you want.
Deep Color …………24/30/36bit/1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480P/480i,24bit//2160P
HDMI In/Out Supported Audio Format………… DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
HDMI Channel Max Bandwidth………………………225MHz
Input / Output DDC signal……………….… 5Vp-p(TTL)
HDMI Input Cable Length……………….…≤6m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
HDMI Output Cable Length……………….≤6m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Max Working Current……..………………400mA
Working Temperature Range………….……(-0 to +40℃)
Working Humidity Range………………..…5 to 85%RH（No Condensation）
Pls use the machine as the instruction listed to keep the long use lifetime of the machine.
- The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
- All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall.
- Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
- Pls hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
- Pls turn the power off when the machine is not used for long time.
- Pls do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
- Pls use the original factory power adaptor.
- It does not support the conversion between DVI and HDMI signal Pls use your signal source and display following the correct process.
Before power on, pls check the connection line carefully. And make sure that all interfaces are normally connected. The common trouble shooting way shows below:
|Serial NO||Trouble Description||Cause and Ways to deal with|
|1||Non-Power-Connected||1: Check the HD Source is truly and correctly inserted.
2: Check the HD Source is in on status.
|2||No Picture||1: Pls to make sure that the TV is on and has been connected with the machine,
2: To check if the signal source is on and well connected.
|3: Check the system connection quality.
4: Check if the line is all good quality.
5: Check the cable quality.
|3||Obscure Picture||1: To try again to connect the cable to be free from the unsuccessful connection.
2: HDMI Cable Quality
|4||No sound||1: Please confirm the setting position of audio mode switch|
|5||Remote||1: Pls check if the film that stops the current has been taken out.
2: To check if the remote battery is working well.