FOR NON-MEDICAL PERIODIC CHECK OF BLOOD OXYGEN SATURATION LEVEL AND PULSE RATE AT HOME, AND FOR SPORT AND RECREATIONAL USES SUCH AS MOUNTAIN CLIMBING, HIGH ALTITUDE ACTIVITIES, AND RUNNING.
THIS FINGERTIP OXYGEN METER IS NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC OR TREATMENT USE.
- Do not use if in cardiac arrest or in shock.
- The Oxygen Meter has no alarms and is not intended for continuous monitoring.
- SpO2 measurements may be adversely affected in the presence of strong light. Shield the sensor area with a cloth if necessary.
- Fingernail polish or false fingernails may cause inaccurate SpO2 readings.
- Inaccurate measurements may be caused by immersing the sensors in liquid.
- Excessive movement may cause inaccurate readings.
- Keep away from small children as this device has small parts that may pose a choking hazard.
Follow local ordinances for disposal and recycling of the device, components, and batteries.
- Fingertip Oxygen Meter is a portable non-invasive, spot-check for blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate.
- The Oxygen Meter requires no routine calibration other than the replacement of batteries.
- The operation of the product is simple and convenient.
- The product is small in volume, light in weight, and convenient to carry.
- The power consumption of the product is low and two AAA batteries is enough for it to operate continuously for 24 hours.
- A low voltage warning will be indicated on the LCD display when battery power is low, replace batteries immediately to avoid inaccurate measurements.
- The product will automatically be powered off when no finger is inserted into the product within 8 seconds.
1. Slide the battery cover and remove.
2. Insert two AAA batteries with correctly aligned polarities.
3. Replace the battery cover.
♦ Battery polarities should be correctly aligned. Otherwise, you may damage the device.
♦ Please remove the batteries if the Oxygen Meter will not be used for a long time.
1. Thread the thin end of the lanyard through the loop at the top of the oxygen Meter.
2. Thread the thick end of the lanyard through the thin end, and the tighten to secure.
1. Clamp one finger fully into the rubber hole of the Oxygen Meter with nail facing upwards.
2. Press the power switch on the front panel to start measurement.
4. Sit down and relax your whole body while the measurement is being taken.
5. Read corresponding data on the display screen.
The pulse rate bar graph displays your pulse beat. The height of the bar graph shows the strength of your pulse.
When your finger is inserted into the Oxygen Meter, your nail must be facing upwards.
Maintenance & Storage
- Replace the batteries immediately when the low voltage warning lights up.
- Clean the surface and the medical rubber of the Oxygen Meter before usage.
- Remove the batteries inside the battery compartment if the Oxygen Meter will not be operated for a long time.
- It is best to store the product in a place where temperature is between -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F).
- It is recommended that the product should be kept in a dry environment at all times. A damp environment may decrease its durability or even may damage the product.
2. 2 x AAA Batteries (not included)
3. Instruction Sheet
Display: Backlit LCD Display;
SpO2 Measuring Range: 70% ~ 100%;
Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30 pulses/min ~ 199 pulses/min;
Pulse Intensity Display: Columniation display
Power Requirements: 2 ×1.5V AAA alkaline battery (or rechargeable battery).
Resolution: 1% for SpO2 and 1 bpm for Pulse Rate.
Measurement Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 80% ~ 100% SpO2, ±3% in stage of 70% ~ 79% SpO2, and meaningless when stage being smaller than 70%; ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger) for Pulse Rate.
The Fingertip Oxygen Meter will power off if no finger is inserted into it within 8 seconds.
|The SpO2 and Pulse Rate can not be displayed normally||1. The finger is not properly positioned.
2. Your SpO2 is too low to be detected.
|1. Place the finger properly and try again.
2. Try again; Go to a hospital for a diagnosis if
you are sure the device works all right.
|The SpO2 and Pulse Rate are not displayed stably||1. The finger is not placed inside deep enough.
2. The finger is shaking or you are moving.
|1. Place the finger properly and try again.
2. Keep the user calm and at ease.
|The device can not be turned on||1. The batteries are drained or almost drained.
2. The batteries are not inserted properly.
3. The device is malfunctioning.
|1. Change batteries.
2. Reinstall batteries.
3. Please contact the local service center.
|The display shuts off suddenly||1. The device will power off automatically when it gets no signal within 8 seconds.
2. The batteries are almost drained.
2. Change batteries.
This manual and product are not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by your doctor. If you have a medical problem, promptly consult your healthcare provider.
The unit is warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in the workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date listed on the purchase record, and when used in accordance with instructions provided with the unit. This warranty covers parts and labor only under normal operation.
Please note: warranty does not cover damage caused by, including but not limited to: misuse or abuse, accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; unauthorized repair or modification; improper use of electrical/power supply; dropped product; failure to follow required maintenance and safekeeping; transportation damage or use in a professional environment.
To obtain defect warranty service, the consumer must
(a) contact Jobar International Inc via email at [email protected] or call at (310) 222-8682 x 306 and request a Return Authorization (RA) number;
(b) provide proof of purchase within the warranty period in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice;
(c) ship the unit freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packing affording an equal degree of protection.
Note: if we receive your item back and it does not meet our return policy terms, we will not receive the item and will return it to you. This warranty gives you specific, legal rights and you may also have rights that vary from State to State.
Customer Service Department
Jobar International, Inc.
JOBAR INTERNATIONAL INC.
Carson, CA 90745
Made in China