Ownpets Remote Controlled Dog Training Collar, Rechargeable and Waterproof, All Size Dogs (10Lbs – 100Lbs) 600 yards Range
5 Bullet Points
8 LEVEL VIBRATION AND SHOCK – And Beep & Light. Motion sensor Adjust table collar band for small and large dogs
THE ULTIMATE DOG TRAINING COLLAR – Immensely Popular, The system can be used for 1 or 2 receiver collars. All-Weather Resistant E-Collar used by Expert Trainers & First Time Pet Owners. Can be used to help correct Barking, Walking, Leash Training, Sitting, Aggression, and other Behavioral Obedience.
LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE – Rapid Charging Lithium Ion Battery Provides a long-lasting Battery Life. Auto Power Protect Mode Helps Conserve Battery Life When Not In Use.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – If You Ever Have any Issue with Your Training Collar. Please contact us.
COMPLIMENTARY EXPERT DOG TRAINING – If You Need dog training help Our Expert dog trainer offers one-on-one email advice to all customers
CAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fitting of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet’s neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and are often misidentified as burns.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- If it’s possible, re-position the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
- Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
- When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
- Wash the dog’s neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
- If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
- If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions.
It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
Immensely Popular, Fully Waterproof E-Collar used by Expert Trainers and First Time Pet Owners. Can be used to help correct Barking, Walking, Leash Training, Sitting, Aggression, and other Behavioral Obedience Rapid Charging Lithium Ion Battery Provides a long-lasting Battery Life. Auto Power Protect Mode Helps Conserve Battery Life When Not In Use.