air me ROHAN Air Dehumidifier by Compressor
Thank you for having purchased the ROHAN domestic air dehumidifier, an air&me. product. We hope that it will bring you complete satisfaction and improve your indoor air quality.
As with all electrical appliances, it is important to maintain the appliance properly in order to avoid any damage or injury. Please read these instructions carefully before switching the appliance on and keep them for later reference. WAF-direct society accepts no liability for any damage that is caused by noncompliance with this instruction manual. The appliance is only to be used in the household for the intended purposes described in this user manual. Using the appliance for other purposes than the intended ones or performing technical changes to the appliance could be hazardous for health and life.
Voltage 220-240 V ~ 50 Hz
Dimensions 610 x 370 x 255 mm (H x W x P)
Net weight 18.75 kg
Number of speed 2
Maximal power consumption 750 W
Suitable for rooms up to 200 m²
Water tank volume 7 L
Ambient temperature range 15°C – 35°C
Dehumidification capacity 50 L/day (30°C, 80 % RH)
DOMESTIC INJURY PREVENTION
The safety of this product conforms to the relevant norms and regulations in force in the European Union.
For any further information, please visit our website: www.airandme.fr/en
Our customer service department is available at the following email address: [email protected]
To prevent from any danger or electrical shock, always unplug the product when you are not using it, moving it or cleaning it. In case of repairs, approach the qualified persons.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Please read all the instructions carefully before using ROHAN.
- Any use that is not recommended by the reseller can lead to fire, power surge or can hurt people.
- Remove the packaging and make sure that ROHAN is not damaged. If in doubt, do not use the appliance and contact your reseller.
- Do not let children play with the different pieces of the packaging. Pay special attention when using the appliance near a child.
- Before using ROHAN, make sure that the voltage indicated on the product is in accordance with your electrical installation.
- Make sure that the socket is correctly plugged: otherwise, the socket could overheat.
- Using an extension electric cable can create overheating and fire.
- Do not pull on the power cord to unplug the appliance. Always unplug ROHAN by holding and pulling on the socket.
- Do not cover or put objects that can obs-truct the fan air flow: it could cause elec-trical shocks or damage the appliance. Do not put fingers inside the air inlet or outlet on pain of physical damage.
- During operation, leave at least 50cm behind, around and in front of the ap-pliance.
- To avoid any electrical shock or fire, do not use water, detergent or flammable product to clean the outside or the inside of the appliance.
- Do not use insecticide spray, perfume or any other flammable spray around the appliance when it is in process.
- Never use ROHAN if it can fall into a li-quid.
- Make sure the product is on a flat and horizontal surface.
- To avoid water condensation on the appliance, do not place it near an air-conditioner.
- Do not use ROHAN outdoors.
- Always unplug ROHAN when moving it.
- Always unplug ROHAN when you are not using it.
- Keep the product clean and in good condition.
- Use the recommended spare parts (non official parts could be dangerous and invalidate the warranty).
- Store ROHAN in a dry and safe place, away from children.
- If the power cord is damaged, it can be changed by the reseller. Only qualified persons can make this repair.
- This product cannot be used by children less than 8 years old. Please read carefully this user manual and use ROHAN with caution.
- Movable flap
- LED bar
- Air outlet
- Water tank lid
- Water tank handle
- Water tank
- Water level control
- Control panel
- Front side of the appliance
- Rear side of the appliance
- Removable pre-filter
- Plug of the continuous drainage hole /Lift pump outlet
- Power cord storage
- Multidirectional casters
- Power cord
- Continuous drainage hose (60 cm) 18 Lift pump hose (2 m)
A [ Timer ] button
B [ Inside drying of the appliance ] button
C [ Movable flap ] function
D [ Speed ] button
E Full tank indicator
F Digital display
G [ Humidity rate ] adjustment button
H [ Lift pump ] function
I [ Mode ] button
J [ Child safety ] button
K [ LED display ] function
L ON/OFF button
M Wi-Fi connection indicator
- Plug the appliance.
- All luminous indicators of the control panel light for 1 second and then turn off.
- At the same time, the appliance produces a sound signal and the movable flap opens and then closes.
- When the appliance is operational, the digital display indicates the ambient humidity rate.
- Press the ON/OFF button ( L ) to turn the appliance on. The movable flap opens and the fan turns on at low speed [ LOW ].
- Press the ON/OFF button again to turn the appliance off: the movable flap comes back to its initial position and the appliance stops completely.
A [ TIMER ] BUTTON
- By pressing this button several times, you can select the operating time from 1 to 24 hours. A long press of the button allows you to quickly scroll through the numbers on the screen.
- Once the operating time is set, you can release the button: the digital display indicates the ambient humidity rate, the luminous indicator of the [ Timer ] button lights and the dehumidifier turns on. It automatically stops at the end of the preset time.
- To deactivate this function, press the button twice in a row when the digital display indicates the ambient humidity rate.
B [ INSIDE DRYING OF THE APPLIANCE ] BUTTON
- By pressing this button, you can start the procedure for the inside drying of the dehumidifier: the luminous indicator lights and the digital display indicates [ CL ]. This process of drying is very useful before long time storage because it prevents the formation of mould inside the appliance.
- The process takes about 1 hour:
- The dehumidifier starts in high air speed (HIGH) and releases air continuously for 30 minutes.
- Then, the dehumidifier works in a lower air speed (LOW) for 20 minutes.
- Finally, the appliance comes back in “standby” mode.
- To deactivate this function, press the button again: the luminous indicator turns off.
D [ SPEED ] BUTTON
By pressing this button several times when AUTO or CONTINUOUS modes are selected, you can adjust the air flow produced by the appliance selecting between one of the two modes: LOW (low air flow) or HIGH (strong air flow).
G [ HUMIDITY RATE ] BUTTON
- By pressing this button several times, you can define the humidity rate of the air that you want to reach between 30 and 80% (the adjustment is made in 5% steps).
- When the ambient air humidity is lower than the preset humidity rate, the appliance stops working. When the ambient air humidity is higher than the preset humidity rate, the appliance automatically restarts.
Be careful, this function is only available in AUTO mode.
I [ MODE ] BUTTON
This button enables you to choose between two operating modes:
- AUTO Mode: If the humidity rate in the air is higher than the preset rate, the compressor starts and the fan runs at the preset speed.
On dehumidifiers ROHAN with serial number CF01591 or earlier, if the humidity level in the air is lower than the preset level, the compressor stops and ONLY the fan runs.
On dehumidifiers ROHAN with serial number CF01652 or later, if the humidity level is lower than the preset level, the compressor AND the fan will stop.
- CONTINUOUS Mode: Regardless of the humidity rate in the room, the compressor starts and the fan runs at the preset speed.
Be careful, the build-in hygrostat in the appliance has a margin of error of ± 5%.
Be careful, the build-in hygrostat in the appliance has a margin of error of ± 5%.
H [ LIFT PUMP ] FUNCTION
Before activating the lift pump, remember to connect the drainage hose properly. To activate or deactivate the lift pump, press and hold the [ Humidity rate ] button ( G ) for 3 seconds.
C [ MOVABLE FLAP ] FUNCTION
Press simultaneously the [ Timer ] ( A ) and [ Inside drying of the appliance ] ( B ) buttons to activate or deactivate the [ Movable flap ] function.
J CHILD SAFETY
By pressing and holding the [ Mode ] ( I ) button for 3 seconds, you activate the child safety function that “lock” the control panel.
By pressing and holding the ON/OFF button ( L ) for 3 seconds, you activate the Wi-Fi pairing between the appliance and your smartphone. Once this pairing is done, you can control the dehumidifier from afar as soon as you have an internet connection.
K LED DISPLAY
When the appliance works, the colour of the LED bar changes according to the ambient humidity rate.
- The LED bar is green when the humidity rate is between 40 and 60%.
- The LED bar is blue when the humidity rate is lower than 40%.
- The LED bar is red when the humidity rate is higher than 60%.
Press simultaneously the [ Humidity rate ] ( G ) and the [ Mode ] ( I ) buttons to turn on or off the LED bar.
AUTOMATIC [ ANTIFREEZE ] FUNCTION
The appliance automatically enters in [ ANTIFREEZE ] function if the ambient temperature is between 5°C and 15°C. Every now and then, the compressor stops but the fan continues to work.
EMPTYING THE TANK
The appliance automatically stops working once the tank is full. The appliance rings 10 times and the [ Full tank ] indicator ( E ) lights.
- Turn the appliance off and pull the tank thanks to the side handles.
- Unclip the handle and remove the water tank lid.
- Empty the condensates.
- Replace the lid and the tank. Then, press the ON/OFF button and choose the desired operating mode.
The dehumidifier is equipped with a tank positioning sensor. As a matter of security, the product turns off after few minutes if the tank is missing or not properly placed.
Thanks to the continuous drainage hose, the appliance will work independently without having to manually empty the tank.
- Turn the appliance off, unscrew and remove the plastic plug from the hole for the continuous drainage hose.
- Connect the continuous drainage hose (60 cm and ø 13 mm) on the back of the dehumidifier.
To avoid leaks, make sure the hose is not bent and that it is placed on a downward slope so that water can easily drain away. Do not modify or extend the drainage hose.
- Turn the appliance on.
LIFT PUMP CONNECTION
Thanks to the build-in lift pump, the appliance will work independently, without having to manually empty the tank and will be able to discharge condensates upward.
- Turn the appliance off and then remove the rubber plug from the hole for the lift pump hose.
- Connect the lift pump hose (3 m and ø 5 mm) on the back of the dehumidifier. To avoid leaks, make sure the hose is not bent. Do not modify or extend the lift pump hose. The lift pump hose must not exceed 5 m.
- Turn the appliance on. You can now activate the [ Lift pump ] function ( H ) on the control panel.
|On-screen display Meaning|
|FL||> The water tank is full.|
|E1||> The humidity sensor detects an anomaly.|
|E2||> The ambient temperature sensor detects an anomaly.|
|P1||> The appliance is defrosting.|
|CL||> The appliance is currently undergoing inside drying.|
|LC||> The [ Child security ] is engaged and other control buttons are locked.|
- Make sure that the appliance is off and unplug before performing any work.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or in any other liquid.
- Do not use corrosive, abrasive or flammable products to clean the appliance.
CLEANING THE REMOVABLE FILTER: The removable filter captures dust and extends the appliance efficiency. It is recommended to clean it every month. Pull the handle of the removable filter, clean it with warm water and a soft brush then dry it and reposition it.
Be careful not to dry the filter in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source.
CLEANING THE APPLIANCE: Use a soft cloth to remove dust at the air inlets and outlets.
CLEANING THE TANK: Remove the tank from the appliance and unclip the handle and then the lid. To avoid calc deposit, clean the tank at least once a month with an appropriate product or with white vinegar.
STORAGE OF THE APPLIANCE: To avoid any bacteria or virus proliferation, never store the appliance with water inside the tank and be sure that the appliance is perfectly dry.
- Empty and clean the tank.
- Clean the air inlets and outlets as well as the removable filter.
- Once the different parts have dried properly, store the product in a place that is protected against dust and that is clean, dry and ventilated.
The appliance does not work
|> The product is not correctly plug or there is an electrical problem.||
> Plug the socket correctly and check the voltage and the good functioning of your electrical system.
|> There is a problem on the electrical system of your house.|
|> The tank is full.||> Empty the tank.|
|> The tank is not properly
|> Push and place the tank properly.|
|> The removable filter is dirty||> Clean the removable filter.|
|what obstructs the air flow.|
|Drop in the||> The air inlet or outlet is obstructed by something.||> Leave at least 50cm behind, around and in front of the appliance.|
|> Below 5°C the product works in Defrost Mode. It cannot therefore dehumidify to a maximum of its capacity.|
|(less water in|
|the tank)||> Temperature is too low.|
|> Humidity rate is already low.|
|> Something obstructs the fan.||> Make sure that no object obstructs
the air flow.
|> The product has a functioning problem.||> Contact your reseller for service
|> The appliance makes a kind of whisper.||> This is the sound produced by the refrigerant gas. This is a normal phenomenon.|
|Leakage||> The appliance is tilted or not properly secured.||> Place the appliance on a flat surface before the switching on.|
|> The connection between the appliance and the drainage hose has loosened.||> Correctly attach the drainage hose.|
|> The drainage hose is bent, twisted or obstructed.||> Remove obstructing elements and straighten the hose up.|
does not produce air
|> Air filter is obstructed.||> Please see “Maintenance” paragraph.|
|The air coming out of the appliance is hot||> In order to extract air from the room, the dehumidifier compressor slightly heats the air.||> This is a normal phenomenon.|
Learn how to connect this device to your Wifi network, and how to remotely control it with your smartphone
RDV sur – Go on:
183 av. Georges Clémenceau 92000 NANTERRE – FRANCE [email protected]
+33 9 72 232 232