- Check proposed location of fan will not foul joists, existing wiring or other internal wall features (wall thickness between 110mm and 310mm). Use the template provided to mark out hole. Cut a hole through the wall Ø180mm.
Screw fan assembly to the wall via four corner openings, see Fig A. (Appropriate fasteners to be used for each installation – not provided).
- Remove termination cover, see Fig B. (Screws marked with 1, 2, 3).|
Screws marked with 1, 2, 3, retain the terminal cover to the chassis.
- Electrician to make the electrical connection as shown, using three core, 1mm² cable. Replace termination cover.
7006A Connection Diagram
7008A Connection Diagram
- With fan assembly mounted on the internal wall, cut PVC sheet to suit the wall depth.|
- Coil the cut PVC sheet around the wall grille outlet spigot and slide into retaining clips.
- Screw wall grille outlet to an external wall.
(Appropriate fasteners to be used for each installation – not provided).
- Place cover assembly as shown. Tighten retaining screw. Test. Ready to go.
7006A – Automatic Model
Before replacing the outer cover, ensure the unit has been “off” for five minutes, then return the shutter lever to its lowest position.
7008A – Pull Cord Model
Before replacing the outer cover, ensure the shutter lever is in its lowest position. (ie. pull cord = OFF)
7006A – Shutter Operation
Approximately 60 seconds delay on opening and up to three minutes delay on the closing of shutters, ensuring silent operation.
This appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons unless they have been adequately supervised by a responsible person to ensure that they can use the appliance safely and to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Instructions to suit model no. 7006A and 7008A.
Appliance intended for installation through external walls only.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons, in order to avoid a hazard.
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product which the consumer has under the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Laws.
The original purchaser of this Airflow Wall Exhaust Fan is provided with the following warranty, subject to the following conditions. Clipsal Australia Pty Ltd warrants this product for a period of three years from the date of purchase, for all parts defective in workmanship or materials. All defective parts will be replaced free of charge. The following exclusions do not preclude the purchaser from those statutory rights consumers have under the Trade Practices Act or similar State and Territory Laws.
- This warranty is only valid for appliances installed according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- This appliance must not be modified or changed in any way.
- All wiring must be carried out by a licensed electrician or similarly qualified person and must be connected to the voltage requirements as specified in the rating label.
- The manufacturer does not accept liability for any direct or consequential damage, loss, or other expense arising from misuse or incorrect installation and operation of the appliance.
- Warranty will only be given on appliances where proof of purchase date is provided eg. original invoice or copy.
As a record of your purchase, please fill out the following details and file this information with your purchase invoice.
Airflow Model Number: _______________________________________________
Serial Number: ______________________________________________________
Purchased From: _____________________________________________________
Date of Purchase: ____________________________________________________
Please contact the installer if service is required for this product. If the installer is not known contact Clipsal National Customer Service on the following numbers:
Tel 1300 2025 25
Fax 1300 2025 56
Product of Clipsal Australia Pty Ltd
A member of Schneider Electric
Contact us: clipsal.com/feedback
National Customer Care Enquiries:
Tel 1300 2025 25
Fax 1300 2025 56
Clipsal Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to change specifications, modify designs and discontinue items without incurring obligation, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that descriptions, specifications, and other information in this catalogue are correct, no warranty is given in respect thereof and the Company shall not be liable for any error therein.
© Clipsal Australia Pty Ltd. The identified trademarks and copyrights are the property of Clipsal Australia Pty Ltd unless otherwise noted.
- Clipsal Product and Customer Support – Clipsal by Schneider Electric
- Innovative Electrical Products & Solutions | Clipsal by Schneider Electric – Clipsal by Schneider Electric