Allcob LED 150L 7mm Icicle Instructions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electric products, basic precautions should always be followed including the following:
READ & FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- This is an electric product-not a toy! To avoid risk of fire, burns, personal injury and electric shock, it should not be played with or placed where small children can reach it.
- Do not use seasonal products outdoors unless marked suitable for indoor and outdoor use. When products are used in outdoor applications, connect the product to a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupting (GFCI) outlet. If one is not provided, contact a qualified electrician for proper installation.
- Do not use this product for other than its intended use.
- This seasonal use product is not intended for permanent use or installation.
- Unplug when leaving the house, when retiring for the night, or if left unattended.
- Do not mount or place near gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles or other similar sources of heat.
- Do not secure the wiring of the product with staples or nails, or place on sharp hooks or nails.
- Do not hang ornaments or other objects from cord, wire, or light string.
- Do not place lighting string on carpeting, drapes, furniture, or allow it to contact vinyl siding while the power is on.
- Do not perform any maintenance or troubleshoot for bad or broken lamps while the power is on.
- Do not close doors or windows on the product or extension cords as this may damage the wire insulation.
- Do not cover the product with cloth, paper or any material not part of the product when in use.
- This product is equipped with non- shunted type LED lamps. Do not twist or attempt to remove lamps.
- This product employs overload protection (fuse). A blown fuse indicates an overload or short circuit situation. If the fuse blows, unplug the product from the outlet. Also unplug any additional strings or products that may be attached to the product, Replace the fuse as per the user servicing instructions (follow product marking for proper fuse rating) and check the product. If the replacement fuse blows, a short-circuit may be present and the product should be discarded.
- Do not let lamps rest on the supply cord or on any wire.
Read and follow all instructions that are on the product or provided with the product.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTION
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before using or reusing, inspect product carefully. Discard any products that have cut, damaged, or frayed wire insulation or cords, cracks in the lamp holders or enclosures, loose connections, or exposed copper wire.
- . Before storing the product, carefully remove the product from wherever it is placed, including trees, branches, or bushes, to avoid any undue strain or stress on the product conductors, connections, and wires.
- . When not in use, store neatly in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- . When the product is used on a live tree, the tree should be well maintained and fresh. Do not place on live trees in which the needles are brown or break off easily. Keep the tree holder filled with water.
- . lf the product is placed on a tree, the tree should be well secured and stable.
USER SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS:
SAFETY PLUG WITH REPLACEABLE FUSE:
Risk of fire. Do not replace attachment plug. Contains a safety device (fuse) that should not be removed. Discard product if the attachment plug is damaged.
- Always unplug product from the receptacle or other outlet device before installing or replacing fuse.
- Firmly grasp plug to unplug. Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
- Open fuse cover. Side open fuse access cover on top of attachment plug. towards the blades.
- Remove fuses carefully by turning plug over.
- Risk of fire. Replace fuse only with 3 Amp, 125 Volt fuse (provided with product).
- Side closed the fuse access cover on top of plug.
To replace lamp:
- Grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
- Pull lamp and plastic base straight out of lampholder.
- Replace lamp with only 3.3 Volt, 0.066 Watt, LED type lamp(provided with product)
- This lighting string is rated 9.0 Watts (0.075Amps), do not overload
Connect other lighting strings or decorative outfits end-to-end up to a maximum of 216 Watts (1.8 Amps) total. If connecting to a Lighting String that does not have a Wattage (W) rating, on the cord tag with in 6 inches of the plug,calculate the wattage as follows: Multiply the current (A), which is also on that cord tag, by 120. For example: The Lighting String is rated 120V, 60Hz, 0.2Amps. 0.2x 120 = 24Watts. Add the wattage of each light string together for a total of 216 Watts or less. (Do not exceed 216 Watts.)
- To reduce the risk of overheating, a) replace burned out lamps promptly. Use 3.3 Volt, 0.066Watt LED lamps provided with this product .b) Risk of fire .This product does not contain lamp shunts in order to allow the product to operate if one lamp burns out. Do not replace lamps with other than the spare lamps provided with this product.
- To reduce the risk of fire electric shock:
a) Do not install on trees having needles, leaves or branch coverings of metal or materials that look like metal, and
b)Do not mount or support strings in a manner that can cut or damage wire insulation. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harm full interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuantly to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
For questions and/or assistance, call customer service at 1-877-398-7337 or visit us on the web at www.GEholidaylighting.com
- The home for holiday lighting
- TotalEnergies Global Homepage – Renewables and Electricity, Natural Gas and Green Gases, Oil and Biofuels