ALTEC LANSING IMW1020 HydraMicro Everything Proof Wireless Speaker
In the Box
A Closer Look
Powering On/Bluetooth Pairing
True Wireless Pairing
- Turn on the ﬁrst speaker and connect It with a Bluetooth-compatible device.
- Turn on the second speaker and press and hold & the button for 1-2 seconds on that speaker.
- Press and hold the & button for 1-2 seconds on the ﬁrst speaker. The ﬁrst speaker will now connect to the second so they both play in sync. The Indicator led will illuminate green.
To end TWS press & hold the power button on the speaker.
Voice Assistant / Reset
Overall battery performance varies depending upon use setting, and environmental conditions. For further information, please visit www.alteclansing.com
Changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.