Amazﬁt GTR 3
About the Watch
Note: If the watch cannot be turned on by pressing and holding the upper button, charge the watch and try again.
Pairing the Watch
- Scan the QR code on the Instruction Manual with your mobile phone to download the app to your mobile phone. You can also download the latest version of app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the app, register an account and log in.
- Follow the steps in the app to pair your watch correctly. Once pairing is complete, the watch will display the correct time.
- You can set other watch features as needed.
- For better user experience, please use the most recent version of the APP.
- The operating system needs to be Android 5.0, iOS 10.0, or above.
- Do not pair the watch directly using your mobile phone’s Bluetooth. Follow the steps in the app to pair your watch correctly.
Charging the Watch
- Connect the USB port of the watch charging cable to a power adapter or a computer USB port.
- Put the watch into the charging base. Pay attention to the direction and position of the watch, and make sure that the metal contacts on the back of the watch ﬁt closely with the charging base.
- When charging starts, the watch screen displays the charging progress.
- Please use the charging base that comes with the watch. Make sure that the charging base is dry before charging.
- Please use a 1A or above power adapter.
Disassembling and Assembling the Watch Strap
Please refer to the illustrations to disassemble or assemble the watch strap.
Note: Once the strap is assembled, pull the strap properly to ensure it is installed successfully.
Wearing the Watch
- Wear the watch strap neither too tight nor too loose and leave enough space for the skin to breathe. This makes you feel comfortable and allows the sensor to function.
- When measuring blood oxygen saturation, wear the watch correctly. Avoid wearing the watch on the wrist joint, keep your arm ﬂat, maintain a comfortable (appropriately tight) ﬁtting between the watch and the skin of your wrist, and keeping your arm still throughout the measurement process. When affected by external factors (arm sag, arms sway, arm hair, tattoo, etc.), the measurement result may be inaccurate or the measurement may fail and provide no output.
- We recommend that you tighten the watch strap during a workout and loosen it afterward.
Product Name: Smart Watch
Product model: A2040
Input: DC 5 V 500 mA MAX
Bluetooth version: V5.0
WLAN: 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth output power: <7 dBm
BLE output power: <1dBm
Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C
Water resistance rating: 5 ATM
Bluetooth frequency: 2400–2483.5 MHz
WiFi frequency: 2400–2483.5 MHz
WiFi output power: <
View product certiﬁcation information on the watch’s Settings > System > Regulation page. Device requirements: Devices installed with Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 or above OS versions
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC ID: 2AC8UA2040
Any changes or modiﬁcations that are not expressly approved by the party responsible for the compliance may void the user’s authority to operate the device.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment or and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction. This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
IC: 21806-A2040 CAN ICES-003 (B)/NMB-003(B)
Under Industry Canada regulations, this radio transmitter may only operate using an antenna of a type and maximum (or lesser) gain approved for the transmitter by Industry Canada. To reduce potential radio interference to other users, the antenna type and its gain should be so chosen that the equivalent isotropically radiated power (e.i.r.p.) is not more than that necessary for successful communication.
Disposal and Recycling Information
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as terms and conditions of such collection points.
Certiﬁcations and Safety Approvals
Hereby, Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd. declares that the radio device type A2040 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: https://support.amazﬁt.com/en/ For more regulatory information and product certiﬁcation/compliance logos related to Amazﬁt GTR 3, please go to Regulatory on your Amazﬁt GTR 3.
Hereby, Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd. declares that the radio device type A2040 is in compliance with Radio Equipment Regulations 2017 (S.I. 2017/1206). The full text of the UK declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://en.amazﬁt.com/support.html
- This device is equipped with a built-in battery that cannot be removed or replaced. Do not disassemble or modify the battery by yourself.
- Disposal of a battery into ﬁre or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment can result in an explosion or the leakage of ﬂammable liquid or gas.
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure may result in an explosion or the leakage of ﬂammable liquid or gas.
- Do not allow children or pets to bite or swallow the product or its accessories, as this may cause injury.
- Do not place this product under excessively high or low temperatures, which may cause the product to catch ﬁre or explode.
- Do not place this product near heat sources or open ﬂame, such as ovens and electric heaters.
- Some people may experience allergic skin reactions to plastics, leathers, ﬁbers, and other materials, and symptoms such as redness, swelling, and inﬂammation will occur
after long-term contact with this product’s components. If you experience such symptoms, please discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Do not use unauthorized or incompatible power adapters, chargers, or data cables, which may damage the watch and accessories, or cause ﬁre, explosion, or other hazards.
- The radio waves generated by this product may affect the normal operation of implanted medical devices or personal medical devices, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use any such medical devices, consult the manufacturer for
relevant usage restrictions.
- Do not dispose of this device or its accessories as ordinary household waste. Please comply with local regulations for the disposal of this device and its accessories, and support recycling.
Repair and Maintenance
- Avoid using detergents such as soap, hand sanitizer, bath foam, or lotion for cleaning to prevent chemical residues from irritating the skin, corroding the device, or degrading the water resistance of device.
- After wearing the device while bathing (for devices that support bathing), swimming (for devices that support swimming), or sweating, please promptly clean and dry the device.
- The leather strap is not waterproof. Avoid getting the strap wet, as this may shorten its service life.
- When using light-colored watch straps, avoid contact with dark clothing to prevent color staining.
- Do not wear your watch during snorkeling, hot showers, hot springs, saunas (steam rooms), diving, underwater diving, water skiing, and other activities involving high-speed water currents.
- Do not place the device in direct sunlight for long periods. Excessively high or low ambient temperature may cause device failure.
- Handle with care during transportation. Keep the device dry and away from humidity.
Please check the FAQ on the website: https://support.amazﬁt.com/en.
Warranty and Return Policy
The Amazﬁt Limited Warranty covers Amazﬁt products against manufacturing defects beginning on the original purchase date. The warranty period is 12 months or another
speciﬁed period as the applicable consumer laws in the consumer’s country of purchase require. Our warranty is in addition to rights provided by applicable consumer laws.