Amazonbasics 500 Watt Multi-Speed Immersion Hand Blender User Guide
Before getting started, ensure the package contains the following components:
- Speed knob.
- Power button
- TURBO button
- Main unit
- Blender shaft with blade
- Whisk attachment’s base
- Chopper lid
- Chopper blade
- Chopper bowl
*Parts included with model B07PVPKTWR only
Read these instructions carefully and retain them for future use. If this product is passed to a third party, then these instructions must be included
Potential injury from misuse! Care shall be taken when handling the sharp cutting blades, emptying the bowl and during cleaning.
Potential injury from misuse! The use of non approved attachments, including canning jars, is not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Read all instructions.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock do not put the main unit in water or other liquid.
- This appliance should not be used by children and care should be taken when used near children.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- Avoid contacting moving parts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
- The use of non-approved attachments, including canning jars, is not recommended by the manufacturer. May cause risk of injury to person.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
- Do not let cord contact hot surface, including the stove.
- Keep hands, hair, clothing, as well as spatulas and other utensils away from beaters during operation to reduce the risk of injury to persons, and/or damage to the appliance.
- Remove attachments from appliance before washing.
- Keep hands and utensils out of container while blending to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the blender.
- A scraper may be used but must be used only when th blender is not running.
- Blades are sharp. Handle carefully.
- Never add to container while appliance is operating. • Container must be properly in place before operating appliance.
- Keep hands and utensils away from the cutting blade while chopping food to reduce the risk of severe injury to persons or damage to the food chopper. A scraper may be used but only when the food chopper is not running.
- To reduce the risk of injury, never place cutting blade on base without first putting bowl properly in place.
- Be certain cover is securely locked in place before operating appliance.
- Do not attempt to open the cover interlock mechanism.
- When mixing liquids, especially hot liquids, use a tall container or add small quantities at a time to reduce spillage.
- Keeps hands and utensils out of the container while blending to prevent the possibility of severe injury to persons or damage to the unit. A scraper may be used but must be used only when the unit is not running.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way.
- This product is intended for processing small quantities of food.
- This product is intended for household use only. It is not intended for commercial use.
- This product is intended to be used in dry indoor areas only.
- No liability will be accepted for damages resulting from improper use or non compliance with these instructions.
Before First Use
- Check for transport damages.
- Clean the product before first use.
- Before connecting the product to the power supply, check that the power supply voltage an current rating corresponds with the power supply details shown on the product rating label.
Risk of suffocation! Keep any packaging materials away from children – these materials are a potential source of danger, e.g. suffocation.
Connect the attachment. Choose from:
Fig. 1: hand blender – use for blending various kinds of food in small quantities
Attachment 3 and 4:
Attachment *2 and *3 are provided with model B07PVPKTWR only.
Fig. 2: whisker – use to whisk eggs or milk
Fig. 3: chopper – use for chopping raw ingredients (do not chop food with liquid)
Risk of cuts! Always inspect the blade/attachments before each use. Do not use cracked, bent, or damaged attachments.
Risk of cuts! If the product gets blocked, unplug before clearing.
- Connect the attachment before plugging the product to the power source. Ensure the attachment is locked in place.
- Do not overfill the beaker (*H) and the chopper bowl (*K).
- While processing food containing lots of liquid, fill the beaker (H) only up to its half capacity to avoid spilling.
- Do not use for processing hard foods, e.g. coffee beans, ice cubes, spices etc.
- Use a spatula to scrape down the food remains.
- For best results when mixing or blending, move the product around the food container (but not hitting the container) to be able to mix/blend all the contents.
- When blending is done, release the switch first before you take out the blender shaft (E) or whisk (G) from the mixture.
- Ensure the temperature of the ingredients does not exceed 140 °F (60 °C).
- Do not operate the product for more than 2 minutes at a time. Make 2 minute break between each operating cycle.
- The product is not designed for use over a heat source. To use the product in a saucepan, be sure to remove the pan from the stove.
- Always clean the product after operation.
- To switch on the product press and hold the power button (B). To switch on the product in the TURBO mode, press and hold the TURBO button (C).
- To switch off the product, release the power button (B)/TURBO button (C).
Selecting the speed
Press the TURBO button (C) to switch on the product with the fastest speed setting. When running the product in TURBO mode, the speed knob (C) is not functioning.
- Rotate the speed knob (A) to select the desired speed setting in the normal operation mode
Cleaning and Maintenance
Risk of electric shock! To prevent electric shock, unplug before cleaning.
Risk of electric shock! During cleaning do not immerse the electrical parts of the product in water or other liquids. Never hold the product under running water.
- Always disassemble the attachments before cleaning.
- Do not immerse the main unit (D), whisk attachment’s base (*F), and chopper lid (*I) in water or any other liquid.
- To clean, wipe with a soft, slightly moist cloth.
- Never use corrosive detergents, wire brushes, abrasive scourers, metal or sharp utensils to clean the product.
- The beaker (*H), whisk (*G), chopper blade (*J) and chopper bowl (*K) are dishwasher safe.
- Dry the product after cleaning.
- Always unplug the product when not in use
- Store the product disassembled and clean in a dry place away from the reach of children.
- Any other servicing than mentioned in this manual should be performed by an authorized service representative.
|The product cannot be switched on.||· Ensure the product is connected to the appropriate power source.
· Ensure to press and hold the power button (B) or the TURBO button (C).
|The product operates abnormally||· Reduce the quantity of the ingredients.
· Disconnect the product from the power source and clean the attachment.
· Stop the operation for several minutes.
· Ensure the temperature of the ingredients does not exceed 140 °F (60 °C).
|Voltage/frequency:||120 V~, 60 Hz|
|Rated power:||Max. 500 W|
|Maximum operating time:
– shaft with blade (E)
-chopper blade (J) – whisk (G)
|1 minute on / 2 minutes off
30 seconds on / 2 minutes off
5 minutes on / 2 minutes off
|Main unit dimensions (W x H x D||approx. 2.2 x 9.5 x 2.2 in (5.5 x 24.2 x 5.5 cm)|
|Main unit net weight:||approx. 1.7 lbs (770 g)|
– beaker (H):
– chopper bowl (K):
20 oz (568 ml)
16 oz (454 ml)
|Protection class:||Class II|
To obtain a copy of the warranty for this product:
Contact Customer Service at 1-866-216-1072
Love it? Hate it? Let us know with a customer review
AmazonBasics is committed to delivering customer-driven products that live up to your high standards. We encourage you to write a review sharing your experiences with the product.
Please visit: amazon.com/review/review-your-purchases#
— or —
Contact Customer Service at 1-866-216-1072