amazonbasics Bread Maker with 15 Baking
Programs User Guide
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read these instructions carefully and retain them for future use. If this product is passed to a third party, then these instructions must be included. When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons including the following:
WARNING Risk of burns! This symbol indicates a hot surface.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised.
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years.
- The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- The maximum quantity of flour that may be used is 490 grams. The maximum quantity of raising agent that may be used is 6 grams.
This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
— staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
— farm houses;
— by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
— bed and breakfast type environments.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- At least 10 cm clearance must be provided on all sides of the appliance to ensure proper ventilation.
This symbol identifies that the materials provided are safe for food contact and comply with European Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004.
- (A) MENU button
- (B) Program indicator
- (C) Color setting indicator
- (D) Loaf size indicator
- (E) Time indicator
- (F) START/STOP button
- (G) TIME button
- (H) LOAF button
- (I) COLOR button
- (J) CYCLE button
- (K) Supply cord with plug
- (L) Removable bread pan
- (M) Lid holder
- (N) Lid
- (O) Viewing window
- (P) Baking compartment
- (Q) Kneading shaft
- (R) Control panel
- (S) Hook
- (T) Measuring cup
- (U) Measuring spoon
- (V) Kneading paddle
- This product is intended for turning raw ingredients into baked bread or dough. It is also intended for baking and to prepare yogurt.
- This product is intended for household use only. It is not intended for commercial use.
- This product is intended to be used in dry indoor areas only.
- No liability will be accepted for damages resulting from improper use or non-compliance with these instructions.
Before First Use
- Check the product for transport damages.
- Remove all the packing materials.
- Before connecting the product to the power supply, check that the power supply voltage and current rating corresponds with the power supply details shown on the product rating label.
- In order to burn the manufacturing residues, switch on the product and let it operate empty for 10 minutes. Let the product cool and clean once more.
- Clean the product before first use. Let it dry.
- Place the product on a stable, level, and heat-resistant surface.
DANGER Risk of suffocation! Keep any packaging materials away from children these materials are a potential source of danger, e.g. suffocation.
Inserting the ingredients
- Open the lid (N).
- Place the bread pan (L) in the baking compartment (P) and turn it clockwise until it clicks in position.
- Place the kneading paddle (V) onto the drive shaft (Q). Align the kneading paddle hole’s indent with the indent on the drive shaft (Q). The base of the kneading paddle (V) should rest on the bottom of bread pan (L).
- Add the liquid ingredients first.
NOTICE The maximum capacity for flour is 490 g. The maximum capacity for yeast is 6 g. Do not exceed the maximum capacity otherwise the product may get damaged, or the dough may rise through the lid and overflow.
- Make an indent in the flour layer and place the yeast inside. Ensure the yeast does not come into contact with the liquid ingredients.
- Close the lid (N).
Selecting the program
To select the program, press the MENU button (A) repeatedly to toggle between:
- Connect the power plug (K) to a suitable power supply. The product beeps and the time indicator (E) shows 3:00.
- To start the operation, press the START/STOP button (F). The product starts operation in the default settings: MEDIUM, 900g.
- To stop the operation, press and hold the START/STOP button (F) for 2 seconds. The product beeps for 1 second.
NOTICE After the set program has finished, the product beeps 10 times, and the display goes off.
NOTICE To pause/restart the operation, press the START/STOP button (F). Once paused, the display flashes.
Taking out the baked foods
CAUTION Risk of burns! The product and the bread gets hot. Do not touch the bread pan (L) or the baking compartment (P) with bare hands. Use oven mitts.
- After the operation is finished, open the lid (N).
- Rotate the bread pan (L) anti-clockwise. Take the bread pan out of the baking compartment (P).
- Use a non-stick spatula (not included) to gently detach the foods from the sides of the bread pan (L).
- Turn the bread pan (L) upside down onto a clean, heat resistant surface. Shake gently until the foods fall out.
CAUTION Risk of injury! Use the hook (S) to remove the kneading paddle (V) at the bottom, baked along with the bread/foods.
NOTICE Take the bread out of the bread pan (L) immediately after baking. Let the bread cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
Selecting the color
NOTICE The color settings do not operate in programs 7 Dough and 12 Jam.
To select the color, press the COLOR button (I) repeatedly to toggle between: Color setting
Selecting the loaf size
NOTICE The loaf size settings do not operate in programs 4 Quick, 7 Dough, 12 Jam, 9 Cake and 14 Bake.
To select the loaf size, press the LOAF button (H) repeatedly to toggle between 700 g and 900 g.
NOTICE The delay function does not operate in programs 8 Kneading, 13 Yogurt and 14 Bake.
NOTICE When using the delay function, do not add any perishable ingredients such as eggs, milk or fruits. Do not use the delay function in high ambient temperatures or with hot liquids. The product features the delay function, which allows to set the delay in starting of the operation in the selected program.
- Select the program/color/loaf size.
- Press the TIME button (G) repeatedly, to set the delay time (from 10 minutes to 13 hours). The screen shows in how many hours/minutes the program will be finished.
- Press the START/STOP button (F). The indicator starts flashing.
Keep warm function
The product features the keep warm function, which keeps the foods warm automatically for 60 minutes after the program is finished.
To cancel the keep warm function, press and hold the START/STOP button (F) for 2 seconds after the program is finished.
The product features the memory function. In case of a power outage, the memory function remembers the set program/operation status for 10 minutes. The operation is resumed automatically once the power supply comes back.
NOTICE If the operation pause lasts longer than 10 minutes, the program must restart. If the interruption happens at the kneading phase, press the START/STOP button (F) to restart from the beginning.
- In case of a every humid weather, remove 1-2 tablespoons of water from the recipe.
- The ideal water temperature is between 20 °C and 25 °C.
- The ideal ambient temperature is between 15 °C and 34 °C.
- Do not open the lid (N) when baking. Use the viewing window (O) to check the baking progress.
NOTICES Use the measuring cup (T) to measure the liquid ingredients. Use the measuring spoon (U) to measure dry ingredients. The filled small spoon is an equivalent of a teaspoon, the big spoon is an equivalent of a tablespoon. Add the ingredients in the presented order.
1 Basic bread
NOTICE Before preparing yogurt using dry yogurt powder read the instructions on the packaging.
Cleaning and Maintenance
WARNING Risk of electric shock! To prevent electric shock, unplug the product before cleaning.
WARNING Risk of electric shock! During cleaning do not immerse the electrical parts of the product in water or other liquids. Never hold the product under running water.
CAUTION Risk of burns! The product gets hot. Let the product cool before cleaning and maintenance.
NOTICE Clean the product after each use.
Cleaning the bread pan (L)
- Open the lid (N).
- Turn the bread pan (L) anti-clockwise and take it out of the baking compartment (P).
- Inner part of the bread pan (L) should be washed and rinsed. The external mechanical parts at the bottom of the bread pan (L) must stay completely dry.
- Never use corrosive detergents, wire brushes, abrasive scourers, metal or sharp utensils to clean the bread pan (L).
- Dry the inner part of the bread pan (L) after cleaning.
Cleaning the accessories – hook (S), measuring cup (T), measuring spoon (U) and the kneading paddle (V)
- Put the accessories into water mixed with a cleaning detergent for around 30 minutes.
- Rinse the accessories in water. Wipe with a soft, slightly moist cloth.
- Never use corrosive detergents, wire brushes, abrasive scourers, metal or sharp utensils to clean the accessories.
- Dry the accessories after cleaning.
Cleaning the main body
- Wipe with a soft, slightly moist cloth.
- Never use corrosive detergents, wire brushes, abrasive scourers, metal or sharp utensils to clean the main body.
- Dry the main body after cleaning.
- Store the product in its original packaging in a dry area. Keep away from children and pets.
- Any other servicing than mentioned in this manual should be performed by a professional repair centre.
Baking result problems
WARNING Risk of fire! Do not ignore alert sounds from the appliance. In the unlikely event the appliance develops a fault, stop using it immediately and contact technically qualified personnel.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive aims to minimise the impact of electrical and electronic goods on the environment, by increasing re-use and recycling and by reducing the amount of WEEE going to landfill. The symbol on this product or its packaging signifies that this product must be disposed separately from ordinary household wastes at its end of life. Be aware that this is your responsibility to dispose of electronic equipment at recycling centers in order to conserve natural resources. Each country should have its collection centers for electrical and electronic equipment recycling. For information about your recycling drop off area, please contact your related electrical and electronic equipment waste management authority, your local city office, or your household waste disposal service.
Rated voltage: 220-240 V~, 50 Hz
Power consumption: 550 W
Bread pan (L) max. capacity: 900 g
Protection class: Class I
Net weight: approx. 3.65 kg
Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 29.7 x 23.4 x 29.5 cm
Feedback and Help
Love it? Hate it? Let us know with a customer review.
AmazonBasics is committed to delivering customer-driven products that live up to your high standards. We encourage you to write a review sharing your experiences with the product.
MADE IN CHINA