SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Important! To minimize the risk of fire, electric shock or injury:
- Carefully read this instruction before using the appli-ance.
- Children do not realize the dangers that can arise when using electrical appliances; therefore keep the appli-ance out of reach of children.
- Do not immerse the body of the appliance in water or other liquids. Immersing in water may cause an electric shock.
- If water spills on the external components of the appli-ance, dry it thoroughly before switching back on. Do not touch wet surfaces in contact with the appliance con-nected to power supply, immediately disconnect it from the mains.
- Do not use the appliance if it shows any signs of dam-age to the power cord, or if the appliance has been dropped on the floor.
- After use, always pull out the plug from the socket, and also in case of any malfunction, before cleaning or be-fore changing accessories.
- When pulling out the plug from the wall outlet, never pull by the cord, only the plug, holding the socket with your other hand.
- The appliance is Class II fire protection electrical equip-ment.
- Do not attempt to remove any parts of the housing.
- To prevent damage to the power cord, do not place it over sharp edges or close to hot surfaces.
- Do not expose the appliance to rain or humidity, and do not use it outdoors. Do not operate the appliance with wet hands.
- If the power cord or plug is damaged, it should be re-placed by a professional repair shop in order to avoid hazard.
- Using attachments that were not supplied with the prod-uct may cause damage to the appliance.
- Never place the appliance on hot surfaces.
- Take caution when cleaning the attachments
- Never leave the appliance connected to the mains wi-thout supervision.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (inc-luding children) with physical, mental or sensory handi-caps, or by persons inexperienced or unfamiliar with the appliance, unless under supervision or in accordance with the instructions as ommunicated to them by per-sons responsible for their safety. Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Pull the plug from the wall outlet before replacing ac-cessories.
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and older or by persons with physical, mental or sen-sory handicaps, or by those who are inexperienced or unfamiliar with the appliance, provided they are super-vised or have been instructed ow to safely use the ap-pliance and are familiar with risks associated with the use of the appliance. Ensure that children do not play with the appliance. Cleaning and maintenance of the appliance should not be performed by children unless they are 8 years or older and are supervised by a com-petent person.
- The surface on which the appliance is used shall be level, clean and dry.
- Do not blend boiling food.
- Turn on the appliance by setting the function dial to position 1, 2 or Pulse. For the Pulse function hold and release the dial intermittently. Turn the dial to the “off” position to turn off the motor. You can completely shut down the appliance by disconnecting it from the power supply.
- If blades get jammed pull the plug out of the socket be-fore attempting to clean the attachment. Exercise cau-tion. Blades are very sharp.
- During operation do not touch the blades and pay spe-cial attention to the long hair and garments.
- Some attachments are equipped with sharp blades. Be cautious when using them.
- Do not exceed the operating time and the quantity of blended products listed in the table.
- Do not blend continuously more than three servings. Wait until the motor unit cools down to room tempera-ture.
- During operation, do not touch any components except the motor unit and/or container. Other components may cause danger to health and / or life during operation.
- The appliance is designed for blending / mixing food, do not use it for other purposes.
- Do not boil any parts of the appliance in hot water. It threatens their deformation and destruction.
Make sure that the voltage indicated on the nameplate cor-responds to that of your home electrical mains. Alternating current must be used, typically marked ~.
During transportation, protective packaging was used to protect the appliance against any damage. After unpacking, please dispose of all elements of packaging in a way that will not cause damage to the environment. All materials used for packaging the appliance are environmentally friendly; they are 100% recyclable and are marked with the appropriate symbol.
Important! Packaging materials (bags, polyethylene, polystyrene, etc.) should be kept away from children during unpacking.
DISPOSAL OF OLD APPLIANCE
In accordance with European Directive 2012/19/EU and local legislation regarding used electrical and electronic goods, this appliance is marked with the symbol of the crossedout waste container. This marking indicates that the appliance must not be disposed of together with other household waste after it has been used. The user is obliged to hand it over to waste collection centre collecting used electrical and electronic goods. The collectors, including local collection points, shops and local authority departments provide recycling schemes. Proper handling of used electrical and electronic goods helps avoid environmental and health hazards resulting from the presence of dangerous components and the inappropriate storage and processing of such goods.
Features and components
- Measure / stopper
- Jug 1500ml
- Blade ring
- Connector / base of the pitcher
- Motor unit
- Control panel
Before first use
- After unpacking the appliance, make sure that the set includes all the attachments, and if there are no visible signs of damage.
- Before first use, wash in hot water all the at-tachments which come into contact with food.
How to use your appliance
Portable blender can be used to mix dairy products, sauces, soups, juices, fruit drinks or cocktails. You can also prepare pancake batter, mayonnaise or milk for babies.
- Assemble the components as shown on Figu-re 1. Fit the blade and ring in the jug base (Fi-gure 2, items 1 and 2). Screw the blade unit onto the jug base turning it counter-clockwise (Fig. 2, item 3). Place the jug with the blade assembly in the correct position on the body (Fig. 2 pos. 4).
- lace the ingredients in the blender jug, with-out exceeding the maximum amount. The temperature of the ingredients should be no higher than 65°C.
- Close the lid tightly jug using the lid ring ring
- Connect the device to the power supply.
- To turn on the appliance set the function dial to position 1, 2 or Pulse (this function requires to hold the dial) — fig 3.
- When finished turn off the appliance and un-plug from the wall outlet and open the lid.
Do not remove the jug with the engine run-ning due to the possibility of damage to the drive element. Pulling the pot out of the body of the device during operation will re-sult in the engine switching off.
Before reinstalling the carafe on the body, turn the function knob to the „OFF” position (Fig. 3) and make sure that the motor drive has stopped rotating.
Do not use the appliance for more than 2 minutes or for more than 30 seconds when fragmenting hard food products. Leave the appliance to cool down to room tempera-ture for about 5 minutes after each use.
When finished turn off the appliance, unplug it from the wall outlet and remove the lid. This will prevent splashing the food around the bowl.
Blending attachment blades are very sharp, so be cautious.
Practical everyday tips
- To avoid splashing, do not fill the pitcher above the maximum level marking of 1,5l. If you are processing a liquid that foams or increases volume during blending, do not fill the pitcher more than ⅔ of the maximum volume.
- Blender should not operate continuously for more than 2 minutes. If you do not finish blending within two minutes, turn off the ap-pliance for 5 minutes and continue after the break.
- If the solid ingredients are mixed well enough, turn off the blender and use the PULSE function several times.
- Never put your fingers or objects (eg. spatula) into the pitcher during blending.
- If you are processing both solid and liquid ingredients, pour the liquid ingredients into the pitcher first before blending. Add solid ingredients in the next step.
- The appliance is equipped with thermal protection. If it is in operation too long it may switch off.
- In such a case switch the appliance to OFF/0 and unplug it. It can then be turned on again once the temperature of the mo-tor unit has cooled to room temperature.
- The appliance is protected against operation without a cover, so install and tighten the cover to the appropriate position (Fig. 4).
The time it takes to prepare food
|Type of food||Preparation time||Speed|
|Ice cubes, carrot||30 seconds||1|
|Juice, soft fruit, alcohol cocktails||40-60 seconds||1|
|Milk shake||60 seconds||1|
|Soups or blending hard fruits||90 seconds||1 or 2|
|Sauces, baby food, blend hard fruits or vegetables||90 seconds||2|
|Carrot juice — carrot 600g + water (900ml)||60 -120 seconds||2|
|Crush ice cubes (not more than 8 ice cubes)||–||PULSE|
Large products should be cut into 1-2 cm pieces to facilitate and speed up the blending process. Make sure that the fruit pips have been removed. They can damage the blades of the device.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Remove the plug from the wall outlet.
- Disconnect the components by twisting the attachment clockwise.
- Wipe the appliance body with a damp cloth and then dry thoroughly. Do not immerse the body in water or any other liquid.
- Wash other components in warm water with mild detergent and then dry thoroughly.
NOTE: Do not clean any part of the blender in the dishwasher.
Attachment blades are very sharp, so be especially careful during use and washing. Do not boil any parts of the appliance in hot water. It threatens their deformation and destruc-tion.
WARRANTY AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE
Warranty service as stated on the warranty card. The manufacturer shall not be held liable for any damage caused by improper use of the product.