ANKER PowerHouse II 800 User Guide
At a Glance
- LCD Screen (LCD-Display)
- Car Socket / DC Output Control Button
- DC Output Ports
- Car Socket
- USB-A / USB-C Output Control Button
- USB-A Output Port
- Power Delivery USB-C Port
- DC Input Port
- Anderson Solar Input Port
- AC Output Control Button
- AC Output Port
- Flashlight Button
- Ambient Light
- Ambient Light Button
Charging Your Device
Press to Start / Stop Charging The USB-A and USB-C ports support plug-and charge. When a device is connected, the corresponding LED indicator will light up. When devices are unplugged, the USB-A or USB-C port will automatically turn off.
- When any of the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no-load power consumption. Therefore, it’s best to turn off the control buttons after using to avoid draining power.
- The max power output of the AC port is 500W. If you use the AC port for devices greater than 500W, PowerHouse will automatically turn off.
- When PowerHouse has only 1% battery remaining, the Power Level and Percentage of Capacity Left will flicker to remind you to recharge PowerHouse.
Recharging Your PowerHouse
- Press once to turn on the flashlight
- Press once to toggle between low brightness, full brightness, and the SOS mode.
Ambient Light Mode
LCD Screen Guide
- A: Current input power
- B: Estimated time left to fully recharge your PowerHouse
- C:The local current frequency (only shows on the screen when frequency changes)
- D:Power level and percentage of capacity left at current output
- E:Low-temperature alert
- This icon shows when PowerHouse exceeds low-temperature limits.
- When this icon shows, stop using PowerHouse until the icon disappears
- F:High-temperature alert
- This icon shows when PowerHouse exceeds high-temperature limits.
- When this icon shows, stop using PowerHouse until the icon disappears.
- G:Output power
- H:Estimated time remaining before PowerHouse runs out of battery.
36000 mAh 21.6V / 777.6Wh
300 x 185 x 204 mm / 11.8 x 7.3 x 8 in
11-28V ═ 10A (120W Max)
5V ═ 3A/9V ═ 3A/15V ═ 3A/20V ═ 3A (60W Max Per Port)
5V ═ 3A / 9V ═ 3A /15V═ 3A / 20V═ 3A (60W Max Per Port)
Car Charger Output
12V ═ 10A (120W Max)
220-240V~ 2.27A Max, 50Hz, 500W
5V ═ 6A (2.4A Max Per Port)
32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
- Not permitted on aircraft
- To preserve battery lifespan, use and recharge at least once every 4 months.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING – When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
Read all the instructions before using the product.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the product is used near children.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the product.
- Do not expose PowerHouse to rain or snow.
- Use of a power supply or charger not recommended or sold by the PowerHouse manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use PowerHouse in excess of its output rating. Overload outputs above rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use a PowerHouse that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Do not disassemble the PowerHouse. Take it to a qualified service person when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not expose the PowerHouse to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperature above 100°C may cause explosion.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the safety of the product is maintained.
- Switch off the power bank when not in use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not store the product in hot or humid environment.
- Use of a power supply or charger not recommended or sold by the product manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Operating temperature should be between 32°F / 0°C to 104°F /40°C.
- Do not disassemble the product. Take it to a qualified service person when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- If the product is not used for long periods of time, you should charge and discharge once every three months.
- When charging a device, the product may feel warm, this is a normal operating condition and should not be cause for concern
- In normal conditions, the battery performance will decline over several years.
- Do not dispose of the product in heat or fire.
- Do not clean the product with harmful chemicals or detergents
- Misuse, dropping or excessive force may cause product damage.
- When disposing of secondary cells or batteries, keep cells or batteries of different. electrochemical systems separate from each other.
- Be aware discharged battery may cause fire or smoke, tape the terminals to insulate them.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
The following importer is the responsible party.
Company Name: Fantasia Trading LLC
Address: 5350 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Suite 100, Ontario, CA 91764
This device complies with Industry Canada license-ICES-003. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference, and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device
Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Anker Innovations Limited declares that the product type A1750 is in compliance with Directives 2014/35/
EU & 2014/30 /EU & 2011/65/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet
Anker Innovations Limited
Room 1318-19, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, HongKong
Anker Technology (UK) Ltd
Suite B, Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2AA, United Kingdom
Anker Innovations Deutschland GmbH
Georg-Muche-Strasse 3, 80807 Munich, Germany
This symbol indicates that this product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
18-month limited warranty
Lifetime technical support*
US) +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm (PT)
(UK) +44 (0) 1604 936200 Mon – Fri 6:00 – 11:00 (GMT)
Note: Please note that your rights under applicable law governing the sale of consumer goods remain unaffected by the warranties given in this Limited Warranty.