What’s is in the Box
Note: To prevent damage, use the USB-C cable supplied with the earphones or supplied by Soundcore.
Tip: When turned on, the Soundcore Spirit 2 will automatically connect to your last successfully connected media device if available.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 18-month limited warranty
- Lifetime technical support
For FAQs and more information, please visit:
- Avoid dropping.
- Do not disassemble.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- The battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- Do not use the device outdoors during thunderstorms.
- Use original or certified cables.
- Do not use any corrosive cleaner/oil to clean.
- Keep out of reach of children. It contains small parts which may be a choking hazard.
- CAUTION RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- To avoid hearing damage, do not listen for extended periods at high volume.
- Do not turn the volume so high that you’re unable to hear your surroundings.
- Do not use earphones while driving.
- You should use caution or temporarily discontinue use in potentially hazardous situations.
This product complies with the radio interference requirements of the European Community.
This symbol means the product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be delivered to an appropriate collection facility for recycling. Follow local rules and never dispose of the product and rechargeable batteries with normal household waste. Correct disposal of old products and rechargeable batteries helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
RF Warning Statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
FCC ID: 2AOKB-A3406 IC: 23451-A3406
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Anker Innovations Limited. is under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
IC NOTICE TO CANADIAN USERS
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference. (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Radiation Exposure Statement
The product comply with the Canada portable RF exposure limit set forth for an uncontrolled environment and are safe for intended operation as described in this manual.
This device has been tested for compliance with IC SAR values at a typical operating condition.
Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Anker Innovations Limited declares that the radio equipment type A3406 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: https://www.soundcore.com
Bluetooth Maximum output power: 9.85 dBm Bluetooth Frequency band: 2.4G band
(2.402GHz-2.480GHz) Anker Innovations Limited
Room 1318-19, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Road,Mongkok, Kowloon, HongKong