anko Pore Cleaner User Manual
PLEASE READ AND SAVE THESE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
To ensure proper operation of this device, please read this instruction manual carefully before using the device and keep it for further reference.
- This device is not a toy, keep out of reach of children.
- Please ensure the product is not damaged before use. Do not use if there is any damage.
- Please keep the USB cable and the device charging port clean and dry.
- IMPORTNT! Do not use the device while charging.
- IMPORTANT! The following persons should not use this device: persons with allergies; persons with facial nerve disorders; persons who have fractures or implants with metal, silicone, or plastic; persons with open
wounds, chapped or swollen skin on the area of use; persons with severe skin diseases on the face, etc. If unsure, please seek medical advice prior to use of this product.
- This device is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the device by a person responsible for their safety.
- Immediately stop using the device and consult a doctor if you feel any discomfort.
- Keep the device out of reach of children.
- Regularly clean the device and the accessories to extend its lifetime.
- Do not share the same device with others.
- Do not attempt to disassemble, repair or modify the device by yourself to avoid accidents.
- Remove any jewelry/accessories and tie your hair when using the device, to prevent hair and jewelry from interfering with the device.
- This device has a lithium battery. Do not place or store the device for long periods in hot or humid environment. If you do not intend to use the device for a long time, store it after it is fully charged. Do not throw the device into a fire or put it in the general household waste. Please dispose of the device responsibly at your local recycling facility.
WARNING: Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
WARNING: For electrical safety, before charging the product make sure your hands are dry.
Input: 5V /1A
Type of Battery: Li-ion 3.7V 500mAh
Charging time: approx. 1.5hr
CHARGING THE DEVICE
Charge the device before use.
- Please charge the device for 1.5 hours before first use to extend the battery life.
- Make sure the device is turned OFF.
- Insert the USB cable into the USB charging port, then connected the USB charging cable into a USB power source (DC 5V 1000mA power source).
- While charging, the charging indicator lights up in a cycle. When the battery is fully charged, all the charging indicator levels will light up.
- Charging the device takes approximately 1.5 hours. When the battery is fully charged, the device can be used continuously for approximately 1.5hours.
HOW TO USE
- We recommend you use it when your pores are enlarged such as after taking bath, etc.
- Cleansing 1 or 2 times a week is recommended.
- Remove any make-up from your face, leaving your skin bare.
IMPORTANT! Never use the appliance on skin coated with cleansing lotion or facial soap.
Note: Please note it is normal that your skin might get red after using the pore cleaner. The temporary redness will gradually recover within a few hours, depending on your skin type. If the redness stays more than 3 days, please seek medical advice.
- Choose a suitable suction head and clean it with alcohol swabs.
- Steam your face with warm towel or use blackhead deriving liquid to enlarge the pores.
- Dry your face and hand thoroughly before using this device
- Press the On/Off button, the cleaner will operate a low intensity level as default. Press On/Off button again to adjust intensity level
- Press the On/Off button, the cleaner will operate a low intensity level as default. Press On/Off button again to adjust intensity level.
- Move the device over your face in the directions as shown, the blackheads will be sucked out.
- DO NOT focus on any one spot for more than 2 seconds. The whole cleaning process should not take more than 2 minutes
- Switch OFF the device and rinse your face with facial cleanser
- Use a cool towel or cold water to restore the skin. For the best effect, use moisturizing lotion or any other skin conditioner to
keep your face sufficiently moisturized.
AFTER USING THE PORE CLEANER
Before and after each single use, please clean the device body and the suction head to ensure best performance from the device.
- Turn OFF device before you start cleaning.
- Clean the device under running water and dry it with a clean cloth. You can also clean the surface of the device with a clean slightly wet cloth.
- Clean the suction cups with alcohol swaps. Taking particular care to thoroughly wipe the insides of the suction cups.
- Dry the device in a well-ventilated place. Do not dry it in direct sunlight.
- Do not use alcohol, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, chemicals or corrosive liquids to clean the body of the device.
- Do not use lubricants, detergents, polishing agents, or air fresheners on this device.
Replace filter sponge
The filter sponge needs to be replaced when it becomes yellow or appears black. Please note you do not need to replace them every time.
- Detach the suction head.
- Use tweezers to take out the filter sponge and replace it with a new one.
(a pack of filter sponge is supplied with the device)
- Replace the suction head
If the Pore Cleaner is to be disposed the batteries should be removed from the appliance before it is scrapped. The device must be disconnected from USB power when removing the battery. The battery should be disposed safely. Used batteries should be taken to a recycling facility and not disposed with normal household waste.
IMPORTANT: Always fully discharge the batteries before removal and ensure the USB charging cable is disconnected from power.
|The device does not work properly.||The battery is running low or out of power.||Charge the device for 1.5 hours.|
|Abnormal Noise.||The suction head not installed incorrectly.||Turn OFF the device and install the suction head correctly.|
|The charging indicator does not light up.||The USB cable is not plugged correctly.||Insert the USB cable correctly into a suitable USB power source.|
|Note: If the device still does not work properly after going through the above solutions, please stop using the device and contact Kmart for replacement or
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided
that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no
longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to
our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.