anko Wireless FM Transmitter User Manual
- 3.5mm earphone plug
- Car charger for wireless FM transmitter
- Power On/Off/switch wireless Transmitter On/off button.
- LCD display
- Set button
- Channel up/down selector
- M1/M2/M3 button (Memory1,2,3)
- DC jack for car charger
- Battery opera on: (Batteries not included) Carefully open the battery cover on the near of the FM transmitter and insert 2 X 1.5V AAA batteries into the battery compartment. Please ensure that they are inserted in accordance with the polarity markings, or the unit will not work. Note: When the unit is used with the car power adaptor, or if it will not be used for a long period of me, please remove the batteries to avoid damaging the set from battery leakage. Do not mix battery types; only use the batteries of the same type for the set. when insetting new batteries, do not try to mix old batteries with the new ones.
- Car Charger adapter operation: Connect the car charger adapter (included) to your FM
- Turn on/off the FM transmitter Press the on/off button for 3 seconds to turn on or off the unit.
- Setup procedure:
a. Press and hold to on/off button for 3 seconds to turn on the transmitter.
b. Press the on/off button once to turn of FM transmission mode. The FM frequency will be display.
c. Plug the 3.5mm stereo cable into your audio device (Portable audio player, CD player or mobile).
d. Press the up/down button to select the desired channel from 88.1-107.9 MHz.
e. On the car FM radio, turn to the same frequency with the FM transmitter
f. Adjust the volume on the connected device and your car radio volume.
Note: select another frequency for use with the FM
- Programming the channels:
The FM Transmitter has 3 programmable channels, select the channel you want to store then press M1/M2/M3 button for about 3 seconds to store current FM frequency. When you want to select the frequency directly just press M1/M2 or M3 button.
- Set the time
When the unit is transmitting, long press SET to activate setting of time.
Complete setting through pressing UP/DOWN and SET to confirm. The sequence is as follows: hour-> minutes
- Set the LED light
Press both UP/DOWN at the same time to turn on the LED light , press both UP/DOWN again to turn off the LED light
Power Source:DC3V(Use 2 X 1.5V AAA Batteries Only) or external
power supply DC12-24V
Please read all the information carefully before you use the device to avoid accidents and keep it for future reference
Important safety Information for Universal USB AC Charger/Single USB Car charger
- In emergency cases, please unplug the electric socket.
Emergency cases include: Smoke from the unit
Liquid or material leakage
Dropped& broken casing or parts.
- To prevent fire or shock of electric, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture.
- This unit is for indoor use only.
- Keep dry to prevent electric shock
- Do not operate this adaptor with a damaged plug.
- The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm person with-out proper supervision.
- The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
For use with mobile phone, digital camera and other USB devices . Just plug it in to your wall socket and start to use
Output:DC5V= 1A max
Output: 5V =1A
With over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protection.
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.