anslut 002-618 Lysslynge 16 Meter Long LED Light Chain
(Translation of the original instructions)
Important I Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference.
Care for the environment!
Recycle discarded products in accordance with local regulations. Jula reserves the right to make changes. For latest version of operating instructions, see www.jula.com
- Do not connect the product to the mains power supply while the product is still in the pack.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Check that no light sources are damaged.
- No part of the product can be replaced or repaired. The whole product must be discarded if any part is damaged.
- Do not expose the cord or conductors to mechanical loads. Do not hang objects on the string of lights.
- This is not a toy. Exercise care if the product is used near children.
- Unplug the transformer from the mains power supply when the product is not in use.
- The string of lights must not be connected to strings of lights, transformers or connectors from other manufacturers.
- The string of lights may only be connected using the enclosed connectors. There must be no open connectors during use.
- This string of lights must only be used together with strings of lights from the same manufacturer and must never be connected directly to the mains supply without a transformer. The product is not intended to be as general lighting.
- Recycle products that have reached the end of their useful life according to local regulations.
The string of lights may only be used if all seals are fitted correctly.
- Input voltage: 31 VDC
- Output: 2.4W
- No. of LEDs: 160 pcs.
- Protection rating: IP44
- Max. total system length: 50 m
- Max. no. of LEDs/transformer: 1000 pcs.
- Remove the string of lights from the packaging.
- Connect the string of lights to the string of lights connected to the transformer.
- Make sure that there are no open connectors.
- Plug the plug into the mains power supply.