anslut 013741 Flood Light LED Instruction Manual
- Always switch off the power supply before installation, connection and service.
- The product must be connected to an earthed power supply on installation.
- Check that the mains voltage corresponds to the rated voltage on the type plate. Incorrect connection can result in electric shock.
- Electrical installation and maintenance should be carried out by an authorised electrician in compliance with national regulations.
- Never modify the product, this could result in serious personal injury and will invalidate the warranty.
- A damaged cord or plug must be replaced by an authorised service centre or qualified person to ensure safe use.
- The product must be discarded if the glass front is cracked.
- The light source is not replaceable. Discard the product when the light source has reached the end of its useful life.
- This product becomes very hot during use. Risk of burns. Keep combustible materials away from the product.
- Make sure there is enough ventilation to prevent the product getting too hot.
- The minimum distance to an illuminated object is 1metre.
New installations and extensions to existing systems should always be carried out by an authorised electrician. If you have the necessary experience and knowledge (otherwise contact an electrician), you can replace power switches and wall sockets, fit plugs, extension cords and light sockets.
Incorrect installation can result in fatal injury and the risk of fire.
- Rated voltage 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Output 200 W
- Protection rating IP65
- Luminous flux (120°) 25 600 lm
- Colour temperature 4000 K
- Colour rendering index > 70
- Power factor 0.9
- Dimmable No
- Ambient temperature* –20 to 40°C
- Switch off the power supply.
- Remove the bracket from the housing.
- Use the bracket as a template to mark out the mounting holes. Drill holes in these marked positions.
- Insert expander plugs in the drilled holes.
- Screw on the bracket.
- Connect the live wire L (brown), neutral wire N (blue) and earth wire (yellow/ green).
- Fit the lamp housing on the bracket.
- Connect the power supply
The product is only intended to be mounted on a wall.