anslut 014215 Solar Lantern LED
- The product is only intended for outdoor, decorative lighting.
- The product is not a toy. Keep children under supervision to make sure they do not play with the product.
- Do not use the product near flammable materials.
- Do not expose the battery to naked flames or heat.
- The lamp and solar panel are weather resistant, but do not immerse them in water or any other liquid.
- Do not look directly into the light source when it is switched on.
- The light source is not replaceable. Discard the product if it stops working.
- Do not attempt to charge batteries with a battery charger that is connected to the mains, and do not attempt to run the product from the mains.
RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES IMPORTANT
When replacing batteries – only use rechargeable batteries.
- Always buy the correct size and type of battery intended for this purpose.
- Remove the batteries from the product if it is not going to be used for some time.
- Recycle used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
- Approved in accordance with the relevant directives.
- Protection class Ill.
- Recycle discarded product as electrical waste.
- Battery 1.2 V AA
- Battery capacity 400 mAh
- Luminous flux 10 Im
- Color temperature 1000 K
- Safety class Ill
- Protection rating IP44
- Hight 64 cm
- Diameter 11,5 cm
Place the product so that it is exposed to full sunlight at least 6 hours per day. Battery charging and lighting up are reduced in the shade. The product can switch off automatically if put near strong sources of light, such as street lamps.
USING FOR THE FIRST TIME
Put the power switch in the ON position. The protective paper must be removed from the battery on some models. The product is controlled automatically by a light sensor. The product switches on automatically at sunset and runs on the energy stored in the battery. Switch off the product, or replace the protective paper, to save energy. If the product does not light up automatically at sunset, check:
- That the switch is in the ON position.
- That the solar panel is in a position where it is exposed to direct sunlight
The battery is fully charged at the factory, but the voltage can have dropped on delivery. Charge the battery before using the product. Put the product under an artificial light
source for 24 hours with the switch in the OFF position. This charging procedure can ideally be repeated during the winter when there is often insufficient light to fully charge the battery.
- The product is controlled by the ambient light and is intended to go on after sunset. If there are strong sources of light nearby this can cause the product to shine less brightly, or not at all.
- Keep the solar panels clean. Dirt on the surface of the panels impedes the light and reduces the charging.
- Expected lighting up time in the summer: 6 to 8 hours.
- Expected lighting up time in the winter: 1 to 4 hours.
- Avoid scratching the surface of the solar panel, and keep it free from dust and debris.
- Wipe the solar lamp with a soft, damp cloth if necessary.