insult 422052 Wall Lamp
Read the instructions carefully before use and save them for future reference.
- The lamp should be installed by an authorized electrician. For permanent connection.
- The product must be connected to an earthed power supply on installation.
- Check that the power supply is disconnected before starting the installation.
- Never use bulbs with a higher output than specified on the type plate and in the section Technical data.
New installations and extensions to existing systems should always be carried out by an authorized electrician. If you have the necessary experience and knowledge
(otherwise, contact an electrician), you can replace power switches and wall sockets, fit plugs, extension cords, and light sockets. Incorrect installation can result in fatal injury and the risk of fire.
- Switch off the main switch and make sure the power is disconnected.
- Remove the back piece off the lamp.
- Mark where the lamp is to be installed and drill holes for the screws.
- Make a hole in the cable inlet on the backpiece and pull the cable through.
- Fit the back piece with the supplied screws.
- Connect the earth wire to the terminal block marked earth. i Connect the live (black or brown wire) and the neutral wire (blue) to the terminal block marked L/N.
- Fit the terminal block in the space inside the backpiece without trapping any of the wires.
- Fit the lamp in place with the supplied dome nuts.
- Fit the lamp shade with the retaining ring on the bulb holder.
- Screw a light bulb into the holder.
- Put the supplied glass cover in place.