anslut 422215 Lamp Post Instruction Manual
- Only intended for outdoor use.
- The lamp must only be installed by an authorised electrician.
- The lamp must only be used in complete condition, with the lamp glass in place.
- Disconnect the lamp from the mains supply before repairing or maintenance.
- The lamp must be installed by an authorised electrician.
- To avoid accidents in public places take local regulations and safety instructions/ warnings into consideration.
- Only use an approved cable to connect the outdoor lamp to the mains. The external cable must as a minimum comply with the requirements for cable type HO5RN-F in terms of its mechanical and electrical properties and the wires must have a cross-sectional area of at least 1.0 mm2.
New installations and extensions to existing systems should always be carried out by an authorised electrician. If you have the necessary experience and knowledge, you may replace switches and power points, fit plugs, extension cords and light sockets. If not, you should contact an electrician. Incorrect installation can result in electric shock or fire.
|Read the instructions.|
|Approved in accordance with the relevant directives.|
|Recycle discarded product in accordance with local regulations.|
- Rated voltage: 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Output: Maximum 3 x 100 W
- Socket: E27
- Protection rating: IP44
- Height: 227 cm
- A Triangular support
- B Anchor rod
- D Base
- E Lower lamp post
- F Plastic expander
- G Sleeve
- H Upper lamp post
- I Adapter
- J Bulb
- K Post head
- L1 Terminal block
- L2 Terminal block 1P44
- M1 Nut M10 and washer
- M3 Bolt M6 x 16
- M4 Bolt M5 x10
- M5 Bolt M5 x 5
- M7 Nut
- M8 Screw
- Dig a hole with an even bottom, size 25 x 25 x 14 cm.
- Pull the power cords through the bottom of the hole and 25 cm above ground level.
- Fit the three anchor rods (B) on the triangular support (A).
- Pour 4 cm of ready-mixed cement into the hole. Place the anchor rods and support vertically in the cement. Fill with cement to ground level.
- Make sure the anchor rods fit the lamp post base. If not, rotate the rods to the correct position.
- Install the lamp post when the cement has set.
- Fit the adapter (I) to the upper lamp post (H) using the screws (M5).
- Insert the wires for the lamp housing (J) in the adapter (I) and fit the lamp on the adapter using the nut (M7) and threaded pin (M6).
- Undo the post head (K) and connect the lamp housing wires and the prepared wire (not supplied). Connect a brown (L) wire to brown, yellow/green (earth) to yellow/ green, and a blue wire (N) to blue.
- Pass the wires through the upper and lower lamp post respectively (G) and (D). Fit the post head (K) on the post using the screws (M8).
- Fit the lower part (E) of the lamp post on the base (D) using the screws (M3).
- Conned the power cord to the terminal block and the prepared wire.
- Fit the base (D) on the anchor rods (B) using a nut and washer (M1).
- Adjust the lamp post to the height required and secure the upper part of the lamp post using the screw (M3).