insult 425-448 Window Lamp
Read the operating instructions carefully before use.
Save them for future reference.
- Only intended for indoor use.
- Remove the plastic covering before use.
- Do not connect the lamp to the mains while it is still in the pack.
- The lamp must not be connected to the mains supply when changing light sources.
- Check that the bulb holder has a light source.
- The power cord is not replaceable, if damaged discard the complete lamp.
- Do not allow children to play with the plastic packaging. Risk of suffocation. The plastic packaging is not a toy.
- Rated voltage 230 V AC/ 50 Hz
- Output Max25 W
- Socket E14
- Intended for light sources of energy clas A++- D
- Protection rating IP20
- Safety class II
- Power cord 3500 mm
- Dimensions (/J90x240mm
- Choose a place to fit the hook.
- Hang the window lamp fastener on the hook.
- Screw a bulb into the socket.
- Replace the lamp glass.
- Screw in the screws that hold the lamp glass.
- Plug the power cord into a powerpoint.