© Hangzhou EZVIZ Software Co., Ltd.. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any and all information, including, among others, wordings, pictures, graphs are the properties of Hangzhou EZVIZ Software Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “EZVIZ”). This user manual (hereinafter referred to as “the Manual”) cannot be reproduced, changed, translated, or distributed, partially or wholly, by any means, without the prior written permission of EZVIZ. Unless otherwise stipulated, EZVIZ does not make any warranties, guarantees or representations, express or implied, regarding to the Manual.
About this Manual
The Manual includes instructions for using and managing the product. Pictures, charts, images and all other information hereinafter are for description and explanation only. The information contained in the Manual is subject to change, without notice, due to firmware updates or other reasons. Please find the latest version in the ™ website (http://www.ezvizlife. com).
Revision Record New release – January, 2019 Trademarks Acknowledgement
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PRODUCT DESCRIBED, WITH ITS HARDWARE, SOFTWARE AND FIRMWARE,
IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND ERRORS, AND EZVIZ MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULARPURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT
WILL EZVIZ, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, ORINDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING, AMONG OTHERS, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA OR DOCUMENTATION, IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF EZVIZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENTSHALL EZVIZ’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
EZVIZ DOES NOT UNDERTAKE ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE AS THE RESULT OF PRODUCT INTERRUPTION OR SERVICE TERMINATION CAUSED BY: A) IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USAGE OTHER THAN AS REQUESTED; B) THE PROTECTION OF NATIONAL OR PUBLIC INTERESTS; C) FORCE MAJEURE; D) YOURSELF ORTHE THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USING ANY THIRD PARTY’S PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, AND AMONG OTHERS. REGARDING TO THE PRODUCT WITH INTERNET ACCESS, THE USE OF PRODUCT SHALL BE WHOLLY AT YOUR OWN RISKS. EZVIZ SHALL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITES FOR ABNORMAL OPERATION, PRIVACY LEAKAGE OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM CYBER ATTACK, HACKER ATTACK, VIRUS INSPECTION, OR OTHER INTERNET SECURITY RISKS; HOWEVER, EZVIZ WILL PROVIDE TIMELY TECHNICAL SUPPORT IF
REQUIRED.SURVEILLANCE LAWS AND DATA PROTECTION LAWS VARY BY JURISDICTION. PLEASE CHECK ALL RELEVANT LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION
BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOUR USE CONFORMS TO THE APPLICABLE LAW. EZVIZ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN THEEVENT THAT THIS PRODUCT IS USED WITH ILLEGITIMATE PURPOSES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICTS BETWEEN THE ABOVE AND THE APPLICABLE LAW, THE LATTER PREVAILS.
This Camera complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This Camera may not cause harmful interference, and
- This Camera must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This product has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital Camera, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This product generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this product does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Please take attention that changes or modification not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body.
This Camera complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this Camera may not cause interference, and
- this Camera must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the Camera.
Under Industry Canada regulations, this radio transmitter may only operate using an antenna of a type and maximum (or lesser) gain approved for the transmitter by Industry Canada. To reduce potential radio interference to other users, the antenna type and its gain should be so chosen that the equivalent isotropically radiated power (e.i.r.p.) is not more than that necessary for successful communication.
2012/19/EU (WEEE directive): Products marked with this symbol cannot be disposed of as unsorted municipal waste in the European Union. For proper recycling, return this product to your local supplier upon the purchase of equivalent new equipment, or dispose of it at designated collection points. For more information see: www.recyclethis.info. 2006/66/EC (battery directive): This product contains a battery that cannot be disposed of as unsorted municipal waste in the European Union. See the product documentation for specific battery information. The battery is marked with this symbol, which may include lettering to indicate cadmium (Cd), lead (Pb), or mercury (Hg). For proper recycling, return the battery to your supplier or to a designated collection point. For more information see: www.recyclethis.info.
EU Conformity Statement
This product and – if applicable – the supplied accessories too are marked with “CE” and comply therefore with the applicable harmonized European standards listed under the Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU, the EMC Directive 2014/30/ EU, the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU.
Step 1 Power-on
Plug the power cable into the camera and to the power adapter and then into a power outlet, as shown in the figure below.
Step 2 Camera Setup
- Create a user account
- Connect your mobile phone to Wi-Fi using your 2.4GHz network.
- Download and install the EZVIZ app by searching “EZVIZ” in
- App Store and Google PlayTM.
- Launch the app and register for an EZVIZ user account following the start-up wizard.
- Add a camera to EZVIZ
- Log in the EZVIZ app.
- From the EZVIZ app Home screen, tap “+” on the upper-right hand corner to go to the scan QR code interface.
- Scan the QR Code on the bottom of the camera.
Follow the EZVIZ app wizard to finish Wi-Fi configuration. Please make sure your phone is connected to the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi from the router for Wi-Fi configuration.
3. Change the default password (Optional) After adding the camera, you are required to change the device password to ensure your video security. The password is used for the Image Encryption. If you turn on the Image Encryption, you are required to input your password when you live view or play back the camera.Go to the camera settings screen to change the default password. Tap on “Change Password”.
- Tap on “Edit”.
- Enter the original verification code located on the bottom of the camera.
- Enter the new password. Please use letters and numbers between 6 to 12 characters.
Step 1 Install the Metal Plate (Optional)
Pick a clean and flat surface and secure the metal plate to the desired position with the foam stickers or screws (not included). There’s a magnet piece inside the camera. You can skip this step if the surface is made of metal.
Step 2 Install the Camera
Secure the camera magnetically to the metal plate or metal surface (see figure below).
Step 3 Complete Installation
Adjust the camera angle as required.
Speaker Two-way talk.
Power Input 5V±10% micro SD Card For micro SD card (not included with this product). You can purchase separately. Recommended compatibility: Class 10, maximum space 256GB. After inserting the card, you can record the event inside the camera. RESET Hold down the RESET button for 5 seconds while the camera is running, the camera restarts and all parameters are reset to default
- Solid Red: Camera is starting up.
- Slow-Flashing Red: Wi-Fi connection has failed.
- Fast-Flashing Red: Device exception (e.g. Micro SD card error).
- Solid Blue: Video is being viewed or played back in EZVIZ App.
- Fast-Flashing Blue: Camera is ready for the Wi-Fi connection.
- Slow-Flashing Blue: Camera is running properly. IR Light Auto light source for dark environment. The camera video has two modes: color (for daylight recording) and black and white with IR illuminator (for night condition).
Install Memory Card
Insert a micro SD card into the slot until a click.Initialize Memory Card
- In the EZVIZ app, check the memory card status by tapping on the Storage Status in the Device Settings interface.
- If the memory card status displays as Uninitialized, tap to initialize it. The status will then change to Normal. You can then start recording any event triggered video in the camera such as motion detection.
Q: “The device is offline.” or “The device is not registered.” prompts appear when adding the camera using the EZVIZ App.
- Make sure the network, which the camera is connected to, is working properly and the router’s DHCP is enabled.
- Hold down the RESET button for 5s to reset the settings if you change the network parameters.
Q: The mobile phone cannot receive alarm prompts when the camera is online.
- Make sure the EZVIZ app is running on your mobile phone.
- For Android OS mobile phone, make sure the app is running in the background; and for iOS mobile phones, enable the message push function in “Settings > Notification”.
Q: Does the camera support power via USB devices or a portable battery?
A: It’s advised to use the EZVIZ standard power adapter to provide a stable voltage supply. For detailed information, please visit www.ezvizlife.com.
- Купить камеры видеонаблюдения в Москве по низким ценам! Официальный интернет-магазин ezviz.ru
- EZVIZ – Creating Easy Smart Homes
- EZVIZ – Creating Easy Smart Homes
- EZVIZ – Creating Easy Smart Homes