MULTI-SPRAY HOSE NOZZLE
WITH SMART THROTTLE
THANKS FOR YOUR PURCHASE OF A REMANUFACTURED PRODUCT.
To make sure you get the most out of your product, be sure to register online at sunjoe.com to enjoy full product support.
If you have any questions or comments, please call the Snow Joe- + Sun Joe customer service department at:
- Unscrew the collar from the quick connector then insert the garden hose end through the collar (Figs. 1 & 2).
- Put the hose fitting on, and twist as needed for a secure fit (Fig. 3).
- Tighten the collar securely (Fig. 4).
- Attach the hose nozzle to the outlet of the garden hose by firmly pressing the quick connector to the spigot adapter until they lock together securely (Fig. 5).
- Turn the quick connector clockwise to lock. Turn counter-clockwise to unlock (Fig. 6).
Using the Smart Throttle
The AQUA JOE One-Touch Adjustable Nozzle adjusts from intense jet to gentle spray in one smooth move with simple thumb control.
- To start, slide the throttle control up with your thumb for a more powerful and precise stream, as shown.
- To decrease spray intensity for a wide, gentle spray, slide down on the throttle control with the thumb, as shown.
- To stop, slide throttle control all the way down.
Using the Adjustable Nozzle to Adjust the Spray Patterns
- With the water flowing, rotate the nozzle to the desired setting. Select from shower, jet, flat, center, cone, soaker, and mist.
- Adjust smart throttle as needed to the desired intensity of the spray.
Service + Support
If your AQUA JOE ® AJHN102-RM hose nozzle requires service or maintenance, please call the Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® customer service center at 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563).
Model + Serial Numbers
When contacting the company, reordering parts, or arranging service from an authorized dealer, you will need to provide the model and serial numbers, which can be found on the decal located on the housing of the unit. Copy these numbers into the space provided below.
SNOW JOE® + SUN JOE® REFURBISHED GOODS WARRANTY
Snow Joe, LLC warrants this refurbished product to the original purchaser for 90 days against defects in material or workmanship when used for normal residential purposes. If a replacement part or product is needed, it will be sent free of charge to the original purchaser except as noted below. ® + Sun Joe ® operating under Snow Joe® The duration of this warranty applies only if the product is put to personal use around the household. It is the owner’s responsibility to correctly perform all maintenance and minor adjustments explained in the owner’s manual.
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR REPLACEMENT PART OR PRODUCT:
To obtain a replacement part or product, please visit snowjoe.com/help or email us at [email protected] com for instructions. Please be sure to register your unit beforehand to speed up this process. Certain products may require a serial number, typically found on the decal affixed to the housing or guard of your product. All products require valid proof of purchase.
- Wearing parts like belts, augers, chains, and tines are not covered under this warranty. Wearing parts can be purchased at snowjoe.com or by calling 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563).
- Batteries are covered in full for 90-days from the date of purchase.
Snow Joe ® + Sun Joe ® may from time to time change the design of its products. Nothing contained in this warranty shall be construed as obligating Snow Joe + Sun Joe ® to incorporate such design changes into previously manufactured products, nor shall such changes be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
This warranty is intended to cover product defects only. Snow Joe, LLC is not liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with the use or misuse of the Snow Joe ® ® + Sun Joe ® products covered by this warranty. This warranty does not cover any cost or expense incurred by the purchaser in providing substitute equipment or service during reasonable periods of malfunction or non-use of this product while waiting for a replacement part or unit under this warranty. Some states do not allow exclusions of incidental or consequential damages so the above exclusions may not apply in all states. This warranty may give you specific legal rights in your state.
HOW TO REACH US:
We’re here to help Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 7 PM EST and Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 4 PM. You can reach us at 1-866-SNOWJOE (1 866-7669563), online at snowjoe.com, via email at [email protected], or tweet us @snowjoe.
Customers who have purchased Snow Joe + Sun Joe® products exported from the United States and Canada should contact their Snow Joe® distributor (dealer) to obtain information applicable to your country, province, or state. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the distributor’s service, or if you have difficulty obtaining warranty information, contact your Snow Joe® + Sun Joe® seller. If in the event your efforts are unsatisfactory, please reach out to us directly.