AQUARIUM Internal Power Filter Instructions
WITH IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS AND WARRANTY
UL Approved Pump Motor 120V 60 HZ .03A
For Household Use Only
Children under the age of 13 should be supervised by an adult with the setup, maintenance and fish care.
Locate the adjustable hanger bracket included with your filter unit. It could have been placed inside the filter cartridge compartment.
Place the hanger bracket at 90° and align one of the adjustment holes onto the mounting post as shown in the illustration ABOVE.
Then rotate the hook until the hanger is vertical as shown in the illustration BELOW.
MAINTAINING PROPER WATER LEVEL
Install the filter unit inside the aquarium by hanging the filter onto the aquarium rim.
Raise or lower the Internal Filter by adjusting the filter hanger bracket. Rotate the filter hanger bracket 90º, remove it, and replace it in the next hole.
ALSO SEE your Aquarium Kit Set Up Instructions for recommended tank water level and other important safety information
IMPORTANT: FOR THE FILTER TO FUNCTION PROPERLY THE WATER LEVEL SHOULD BE MAINTAINED AT THE RECOMMENDED LEVEL AT ALL TIMES.
ALWAYS MAINTAIN WATER LEVEL AT RECOMMENDED WATER LEVEL ON FILTER TO ASSURE FILTER FUNCTIONS PROPERLY
|WATTAGE||FLOW RATE (GPH)||REPLACEABLE CARTRIDGE|
MAINTAINING THE FILTER AND OTHER IMPORTANT ANSWERS
- The filter cartridge should be replaced every three to four weeks or if heavily soiled and filter’s water flow becomes diminished).
- To change cartridge, unplug Internal Filter to stop water flow, remove soiled cartridge.
- Rinse new cartridge under running tap water.
- Place new cartridge into filter and plug filter into electrical outlet.
Remove filter cartridge when medicating fish, as it absorbs most medications.
When cleaning Power Filter always unplug from electrical power. Do not use detergents or soap as residue can be harmful to your fish.
DO NOT RUN FILTER DRY. Always maintain recommended water levels.
Power Filter uses Koller Products Filter Cartridges XS (AQ05FC-30), sold at most online retailers.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not operate this unit if it has a damaged cord or plug. The power cord cannot be replaced. Inspect the power cord insulation to be sure there are no cuts or exposed wire. If so, discard and order a new replacement motor.
- An aquarium should never be placed on top of anything or any surface that can be damaged by water. Water can damage fine surfaces or could cause electrical shorts in electrics if it came in contact with them. Water could pose a dangerous situation where damage or personal injury could result.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities without instruction of proper use by a person responsible for their safety. Children under 13 should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- To avoid the unit plug or receptacle from getting wet, position the tank and stand to one side of a wall mounted receptacle to prevent water from dripping onto it. A “Drip Loop” should be made as shown to the left. It is also recommended to use a GFCI outlet.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Koller Products LLC will, for the period of one year, repair or replace, free of charge, any part of the equipment that is defective in material or workmanship or both, providing that installation and use of the equipment complies with these instructions.
This warranty is effective for the time period and subject to the conditions stated below.
For warranty service:
please call 800-545-1344 or
Email: [email protected].
THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO ONE YEAR FROM PURCHASE. ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED AND LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT EXCLUSION IS PERMITTED BY LAW. BUYER’S SOLE REMEDY IS THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATED ABOVE. DEPENDING ON THE LAW OF THE STATE WHERE YOU LIVE, THIS EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The warranty period begins on the date of purchase by the first retail consumer or end user, and continues for the period of time stated above.
To Contact Customer Service:
email: [email protected]
PLEASE VIEW ALL OF OUR HELP VIDEOS ON LINE AT: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Koller+Products
Copy this URL into your browser search bar