Arlux LIGHTING 3297026007190 Remote Controlled Loft LED Strip
- Electrical productS must not be thrown out with domestic waste. Ihey must be taken to a communal collecting pOint for environmentally friendly disposal in accordance with local equlations. Contact your local authorities or stockist for advice on recycling.
- . Not compatible with a dimmer
- Product conforms to European Union Directives
- For indoor use only
General safety instructions
- To proceed with the installation or any maintenance or upkeep, turn off the electrical network.
Do not look directly at the light source.
- Never touch the product when it is in use, or when it has just been turned off.
Do not use a damaged or modi fi ed power cord to avoid any risk of fire, electric shock.
- Before use, make sure that the product has not been damaged. If deterioration is noted, do not use the product.
Do not connect the controller directly to the 230V – 50/60Hz electrical network.
(smart) Frequency: 2412 MHz-2472 MHz/ Power: -47dBm
- We, the company ARLUX SAS, Traverse de la Bastidonne, 13400 Aubagne, declare that the Arlux brand radio equipment complies with the RED 2014/53/ EU directive. he full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following address: www.arlux-lighting.fr
Alexa), please download the G0ogle HoME or Amazon Alexa application to your mobile.
IT Download the luya smart app on your mobile, then create an account.
21 Activate Wi-Fi, location and Bluetooth.
3| Reset phase: Turn on the device, and check that it is flashing (or variation in 71Then configure your installation via one of the 2 applications mentioned above.
light intensity). If not, press and hold the controller button until the device LED Create your rooms, then assign your lights to the rooms you want. flashes.
On the application home page (page titled welcome Home’), refresh the page. app). The detected device (s)will automatically appear via a dialog box.
IMPORTANT: With this connection method, the luminaires are added one by declare that the Arlux brand radio equipment complies with the RED 2014/53/ EU
one, not simultaneously. The following description should be repeated as many directive. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the times as there are devices to be connected. Click on the” logo, then follow the following address: www.arlux-lighting.fr instructions mentioned in the application.
61If you want to use your luminaire with a voice assistant (Google assistant or Make sure you are using the Tuya Smart service (or skills in the Amazon Alexa
We, the company ARLUX SAS, Traverse de la Bastidonne, 13400 Aubagne, Radio frequency: 2.4GHz| Signal strength: -66dBm