Qi Wireless Alarm Clock AT1201
10W Wireless Charger + Dual USB Ports + Alarm Clock
Thank you for purchasing the atomi Qi Wireless Alarm Clock
Charge your smartphone with an ultra modern alarm clock designed to hold and protect your device as it powers up.
The atomi Qi Wireless Alarm Clock features Qi technology that allows you to charge a compatible device quickly and wirelessly through electromagnetic induction.
All you have to do is place any compatible device on the Qi Wireless Alarm Clock to charge it.
NOTE: If a device is not Qi compatible, you will need a Qi receiver to charge the device.
- Qi Wireless Alarm Clock
- 5-foot Detachable Cable
Qi Charge Pad Specifications:
Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 0.6A max
Each USB Output: 5V 2.4A max
Total USB Output Current: 2.4A max
Total: 22W Max
Charging Your Wireless Device
1. Connect the wall plug to a wall outlet and to the Qi Wireless Alarm Clock.
2. Place the device on the top center of your Qi Wireless Alarm Clock. Charging will begin on contact.
Setting Up Your Clock
Press and hold the circle button for 3 seconds to set alarm and clock time.
The rotating scroll wheel adjusts alarm and time.
Alarm/clock time blinks while adjusting.
Press and hold the circle button for 3 seconds and the alarm hour will start blinking.
Scroll wheel to adjust, press the circle button to confirm and move on to the next time to set.
In order, it will be: alarm hour, alarm minute, clock hour, and clock minute.
Press circle button to confirm the settings.
Screen returns back to normal mode if no action is taken after 15 seconds.
Press the circle twice to turn OFF alarm.
Press the circle twice again to turn ON alarm.
The alarm icon indicates alarm setup is on.
At the set time, the alarm will sound for 1 minute (60 seconds).
Press the circle button once to turn OFF alarm.
The alarm will turn off automatically after 1 minute if no button is pressed.
While the alarm is sounding, press the snooze button to temporarily silence the alarm for 5 minutes.
The alarm will repeat for 1 minute after 5 minutes of standby.
When the alarm is not ringing, press snooze to adjust screen brightness (strong, middle & weak).
Taking care of your Qi Wireless Alarm Clock will protect your warranty coverage. Here is how to properly care for your atomi Qi Wireless Alarm Clock:
- Keep it dry—any moisture, including humidity, can corrode electronic circuits.
- Do not use your Qi Wireless Alarm Clock if it gets wet.
Wait until it dries.
- If the Qi Wireless Alarm Clock is damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Keep it free from dust—dust can damage parts and electronic components.
- Do not store in cold temperatures as moisture can form inside the charger when it warms up to room temperature.
- Do not modify the Qi Wireless Alarm Clock in any way.
- Never drop, knock or shake the Qi Wireless Alarm Clock.
This could break internal circuit boards and mechanics.
- Always clean your Qi Wireless Alarm Clock with a soft, clean dry cloth.
Parts of the Qi Wireless Alarm Clock are magnetized.
Do not put credit cards or other magnetic storage devices near the Qi Wireless Alarm Clock as information may be erased.
If you have an implanted medical device, including pacemaker, implanted cardioverter defibrillator, etc., you should:
- Keep the Qi Wireless Alarm Clock more than 6 inches away from the medical device.
- Unplug the Qi Wireless Alarm Clock if you think it is interfering with your medical device.
- Follow the directions that came with your medical device.
For questions or concerns, email us at [email protected]
Manufactured and marketed by Atomi Inc.
10 West 33rd St., New York, NY 10001
atomi™ is a trademark of Atomi Inc.
Designed by atomi in New York. Made in China
One-year limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship.
WE CAN HELP
DO NOT RETURN THIS
PRODUCT TO THE STORE
Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST (US)
or email us at [email protected]