Atomi AT1204 Qi Wireless Charging Stand User Manual
10W Qi Fast Charge
Date Code: 06/19
Thank you for purchasing the atomi Qi Wireless Charge Stand
The atomi Qi Wireless Charge Stand features Qi technology that allows you to charge a compatible device quickly and wirelessly through electromagnetic induction.
All you have to do is place any compatible device on top of the Qi Wireless Charge Stand to charge it.
NOTE: If a device is not Qi compatible, you will need a Qi receiver to charge the device.
Qi Wireless Charge Stand
Input: 5V 2A, 9V 1.67A
Compatible with any Qi-enabled device
The Qi Wireless Charge Stand can provide a charge to any device with integrated Qi functionality, including the iPhone® 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone® XS, iPhone® XS Max, iPhone® XR, iPhone® X, iPhone® 8, 8 Plus, Galaxy® S10e/S10/S10+, Galaxy® S9/S9+, Galaxy® S8/S8+, Galaxy® Note10/10+, Galaxy® Note9, Galaxy® Note8, LG® G8 ThinQ™, LG® G7 ThinQ, LG® V30 ThinQ.
Watches are not recommended to be charged on this item as the charger may get hot and damage the watch.
Charging Your Wireless Device
- Connect your Qi Wireless Charge Stand to a Wall Charger (not included), and plug into any outlet.
- Place your device on the center of the Qi Wireless Charge Stand. Charging will begin on contact.
Reading the Indicator Lights
Blue light: Your device is charging.
Green light: Your device is fully charged and is in standby mode.
NOTE: For iOS® devices, the green light indicating a full charge will not turn on.
Parts of the Qi Wireless Charge Stand are magnetized. Do not put credit cards or other magnetic storage devices near the Qi Wireless Charge Stand as information may be erased.
If you have an implanted medical device, including pacemaker, implanted cardioverter defibrillator, etc., you should:
- Keep the Qi Wireless Charge Stand more than 6 inches away from the medical device.
- Unplug the Qi Wireless Charge Stand if you think it is interfering with your medical device.
- Follow the directions that came with your medical device.
Taking care of your Qi Wireless Charge Stand will protect your warranty coverage. Here is how to properly care for your atomi Qi Wireless Charge Stand:
- Keep it dry — any moisture, including humidity, can corrode electronic circuits.
- Do not use your Qi Wireless Charge Stand if it gets wet. Wait until it dries.
- If the Qi Wireless Charge Stand is damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Keep it free from dust — dust can damage parts and electronic components.
- Do not store in cold temperatures — moisture can form inside the charger when it warms up to room temperature.
- Do not modify the Qi Wireless Charge Stand in any way.
- Never drop, knock or shake the Qi Wireless Charge Stand. This could break internal circuit boards and mechanics.
- Always clean your Qi Wireless Charge Stand with a soft, clean dry cloth.
For questions or concerns, email us at [email protected]
Manufactured and marketed by Atomi Inc.
10 West 33rd St., New York, NY 10001
atomi™ is a trademark of Atomi Inc.
Designed by atomi in New York. Made in China
One-year limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship.