Aux Cord for iPhone, iSkey 3.5mm Aux Cable for Car
- DIMENSIONS: 89 x 5.51 x 0.2 inches
- WEIGHT: 0.704 ounces
- CABLE TYPE: AUX
- COLOR: White
- BRAND: iSkey
iSkey aux cord for iPhone works fabulously for your 3.5mm devices, such as car stereo, headphones, Bluetooth speakers, Hi-Fi, or any equipped with standard 3.5mm audio jack. More importantly, the combination of incredible sound, durability, and universal compatibility makes this aux cord be a true choice for those who take sound seriously.
2022 Upgraded Configuration
- The newest chip supports all IOS version (including ios 10/11/12/13/14/15 and later).
- Built-in advanced DAC chip, achieve minimal signal loss.
- 24K gold-plated connectors ensure better contact and less noise interference.
- Built with soft TPE, 15,000+ bend lifespan is several times longer than most aux cords.
Enjoy Hi-Fi Music
The aux cable is built with the latest technology chip to read data fast and ensure the stability and fidelity of sound transmission, giving you a fantastic music trip and experience when using this aux cord.
- iPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / SE 2020 / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / X / XR / XS / XS Max / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus, etc.
- iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini-4, iPad (4th generation), etc.
- iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th / 6th generation).
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is it compatible with AirPod Max?
No, it isn’t compatible with AirPod Max.
- Does this allow you to answer and hear phone calls?
No, it doesn’t allow you to answer phones calls, it is only for listening to audio.
- Does it work for the iPhone SE (2020)?
- Yes, it works with the iPhone SE.
- Will this work for my iPhone 11?
Yes, this will work with iPhone 11.
- Can I use this to connect my iPhone XR to the JetBlue sound system in my armrest?
Yes, you can use this to connect my iPhone XR to the JetBlue sound system in my arm rest.
- Does this apply to all models of iPhone lightning to 3.5mm?
Yes, it is designed to apply to all models of iPhone Lightning to 3.5mm.
- Will I be able to use this cord to play MP3s stored on my Sony NW-ZX505 (android-based) on my HONDA CR-V via the Honda’s USB port?
No, you can’t use this cable for this.
- Does this work with iPhone 12?
Yes, it works with iPhone 12
- Will this cable work with the Bose radio?
Yes, it works with the Bose Radio.
- How long can it be used?
About 3 feet.
- Does this work for the iPhone 11 pro max?
- Yes, it works with iPhone 11 pro max.