AVM 2290322 Fritz Dect 500 RGB Smart Bulb
- Lamp with E27 socket
- FRITZ!Box with DECT and FRITZ!OS 7.20 or higher (except FRITZ! Box 7560/7430).
Declaration of CE Conformity
The manufacturer Chacon declares herewith that the device SMLdu c9 E27* is compliant with the basic requirements and the relevant rules in directives 2014/53/EU, 2009/125/EC, and 2011/65/EU.
The complete declaration of CE conformity is available in English and French at http://www.chacon.com/conformity
*distributed by AVM as the technically identical FRITZ!DECT 500
FRITZ!DECT 500 can get hot during operation and must be handled with care.
FRITZ!DECT 500 is not intended for use with external dimmers.
- Only use FRITZ!DECT 500 indoors.
- Operate FRITZ!DECT 500 only on lamps with sufficient ventilation.
- Keep FRITZ!DECT 500 away from water. FRITZ!DECT 500 is not intended for operation in damp locations.
- Avoid looking directly into the light for more than a moment. FRITZ!DECT 500 has been tested in accordance with IEC/EN 62471 and categorized as risk group 1.
- Do not modify FRITZ!DECT 500. FRITZ!DECT 500 may not be opened, converted, modified, or repaired except by a qualified technician.
- Children and persons with limited sensory abilities should be instructed on how to use FRITZ!DECT 500.
You can configure FRITZ!DECT 500 in the user interface of the FRITZ!Box.
- Open a web browser.
- Enter http://fritz.box in the address field.
- Open the Smart Home / Device Management menu.
- Click onbehind your FRITZ!DECT 500.
- On the General Light Settings and Automatic Switching tabs, you can configure FRITZ!DECT 500 and operate it directly as needed.
You can operate the FRITZ!DECT 500 with the FRITZ!DECT 440/400 switch, with a FRITZ!Box, with a FRITZ!Fon, or with the FRITZ!App Smart Home. The FRITZ!App Smart Home can be downloaded for free:
Google Play (Android)
App Store (iOS)
During operation with the light switch, it may happen that FRITZ!DECT 500 is reset; see “Factory Settings”.
To remove FRITZ!DECT 500 from a FRITZ! Box permanently, restore the factory settings to FRITZ!DECT 500.
Repeat the following 2 steps 5 times with the light switch:
- Switch off the light oﬀ for 5 seconds.
- Switch the light on for 1 second.
When the reset was successful, FRITZ!DECT 500 lights red.
Service information and help can be found on our website and on the social networks:
AVM GmbH, Alt-Moabit 95, 10559 Berlin, Germany