AXAGON HMC-5 SuperSpeed USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 Multiport Hub
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Turn on the computer.
- Connect the hub to the PC port.
- An automatic installation will be performed. No need to install any external drivers.
- The hub is ready.
INSERT THE CARDS WITH THE TOPS FACING EACH OTHER.
INPUT INTERFACE: USB-C
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) • USB 2.0
- 5000 • 480 • 12 • 1.5 Mbit/s (Super· High • Full • Low Speed)
- USB Type C male connector
OUTPUT INTERFACE: USB-A
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports for data with USB Type A female connectors
- up to 2 external disks can be connected at the same time
- up to 1.5 Amp charging on USB ports
- 2-slot USB 3.2 Gen 1 card reader
- SD v1.00 vl .1 • V2.0 • v3.0 (UHS-I)
- SDHC <32GB • SDXC <2TB
- MMC v3.x • v4.0 • v4.1 • v4.2
- 2LUN – card to card direct copy
- HDMI A female connector
- Max. resolution 4K/30Hz (4096 x [email protected])
- HDCP 1.4 a 2.3 (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support
- TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential Signaling) support
- 8-CH LPCM audio – compress audio (AC-3, DTS) and HBR audio format support
- Up to 192kHz / 24bit – depends on source and target device parameters i.e. notebook/phone and TV /monitor/ AV receiver
- Audio+ Video function requires DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) or Thunderbolt 3 compatible port+ OS support
Power Delivery 3.0
- USB Type C female connector
- Notebook/phone charging through the hub
- Max power through the hub 1 OOW (20V /SA)
- requires device with PD power support and matching PD charger
- Plug and Play & Hot Plug
- APPLE charging supported
- Power Delivery power / USB bus power
- powered from PD charger or USB-C port
SIZE NET WEIGHT:
- 110 x 35 x 12.Sm m & 58g
- Cable Length 20 cm
- Windows 10, macOS, Linux, Android, Chrome OS
- Updated OS required. Automatic driver installation – no driver needed.
- Correct PD and DP Alt Mode function depends on OS and device manufacturer support.
Nothing helped? Write to our technical support: [email protected]
At the end of its service life, do not throw the product into household waste; take it to a collection point for electrical equipment recycling. For information about collection and recycling programmes in your country, contact your local authorities or the retailer who sold you the product.
EU declaration of conformity: The device complies with the harmonisation legislation of the European Union 2014/30/EU (EMC) and 2011/65/EU (RoHS). The complete EU declaration of conformity is available from the manufacturer. Before using the product, the user is obliged to read the user instructions. The manufacturer disclaims any liability for damage that may occur due to improper use of the product or failure to follow the instructions contained herein. Product use other than specified must be consulted with the manufacturer. Do not use the product in humid or explosive environments and near flammable substances.
PRODUCT SUPPORT LINK: http://axagon.eu/produkty/hmc-5#supportlinkGoal