AXESS Double 6.5″ LED Bluetooth Speaker PABT6022 User Manual
For correctly operating, please read this manual carefully before using. Any content revise of the manual won’t declare again, and we are not responsible for consequence cause by fault or oversight of this manual.
Thank you for your support and trust on purchasing the products of our company. To fully exert the function of the product, we suggest you to read the operating instruction carefully before using it, for the convenience of grasping the connection method and using points. Please take care of the operating instruction after reading it for the purpose of further reference.
Double 6.5″ speakers: FM radio function
Brilliant LED lights: 500W (PMPO) Output power
True Wireless Speaker (TVVS Link+): 3600mAh battery capacity
TF card slot, AUX input, USB input: 7-8 Volt Boost
Microphone input: DC 5V Charging port
Remote Control and Wired Mic: Frequency response 45Hz-18khz
MODE: Switching among the inputs and powering ON/OFF LED lights
: Play the previous music under Bluetooth, TF card and USB mode, Play previous radio station under FM mode MI
: Short press for music play/pause Long press for radio station automatic searching under FM mode Mt
: Play to next music under BT, TF and USB mode Play next radio station under FM mode
AUX: aux-in jack can connect the speaker to any PC, mp3, mobile phone, etc EQ: equalizer USB Port: Support USB and can play MP3 and WAV format music in U disk
TF Card Port: support TF card and can play MP3 and WAV format music MIC: plug-in for wired microphone/ ECHO: microphone priority
Middle Dial: Turning ON/FF power and turning UP/DOWN volume
OPERATING BLUETOOTH MODE
- After the power is turned ON, press the “MODE” button to enter into Bluetooth mode. Check to see if “Bluetooth” appear on the display screen to affirm you’re on the right mode.
- Turn on your mobile device and put it in Bluetooth mode, search for the device name “PABT6022” and confirm the connection when it appears
- Once the pairing is successfully, the speaker will emit beep tone
OPERATING AUX MODE
- Plug one end of the 3.5mm audio cable into the speaker’s AUX jack, and the other end to your mobile device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc)
- Control your music from the play/pause or forward/backward buttons on the speaker panel or directly from the mobile device.
OPERATING TWS FUNCTION
- Begin by using your mobile device to succcessfullly pair one of 2 bluetooth speakers on Bluetooth mode.
- When pairing is successfully, move onto the second speaker. Make sure that speaker #2 is on bluetooth mode as well and double click the “PLAY/PAUSE” button to turn on its TVI/S mode.
- If both speakers are close to each while pairing, they should quickly connect together and begin to play your music simultaneously.
- Take the USB charging cable and plug it into the DC 5V charging port. And charge it directly into a wall plug or into a computer USB port to charge
- To make sure your speaker is being charged, look for the charging indicator located on the right side of the LED screen. It will light up when charging and will stop lighting up when the speaker is fully charged.
When speaker is not in use please turn off the device to conserve battery life. Make sure to turn down the volume when you turn off the device so you can maintain the speakers’ (subhvoofer in good condition. This way you are less like to burn out or damage the device.
FOR FIRST TIME USE FULLY CHARGE THE DEVICE UNTIL THE LIGHT INDICATOR TURNS OFF AS INSTRUCTED IN THE MANUAL.
This can take up to approximately 8 hours to fully charge. If you don’t, the device will not function at full capacity.
When people sleep, they need a quiet environment. Please turn off music or turn oft the power while sleeping
This symbol indicates to user that the machine with risk of electric shock
This symbol indicates to user that the machine with Important operation and maintenance instruction
Axess Products Corporation
6649 Valjean Ave. Van Nuys, 91406
Contact us at
2018 Axess Products Corporation. All rights reserved.