DOUBLE 15″ WOOFER
For correctly operating, please read this manual carefully before using it. Any content revise of the manual won’t declare again, and we are not responsible for consequences caused by fault or oversight of this manual.
Thank you for your support and trust in purchasing the products of our company. To fully exert the function of the product, we suggest you to read the operating instruction carefully before using it, for the convenience of grasping the connection method and using points. Please take care of the operating instruction after reading it for the purpose of further reference.
Double 15″ woofer
Brilliant LED lights
SD Card slot
FM radio function
Bass & Treble adjustments UL power adaptor
7.5A rechargeable battery One wireless microphone One remote control
VOI IMF (Min: Turn the knob to adjust microphone volume level ECHO Imicroohone echo): Turn the knob to adjust microphone echo level. For both Wired and Wireless microphones.
TRFRI F: Turn the knob to adjust the master treble level.
RAW Turn the knob to adjust the master bass level.
GUITAR VOLUME. Turn the knob to adjust guitar volume level when
VOLUME (MASTFR1: Turn the knob to adjust the master volume level, the volume level is shown on the top display.
MIC INPUT: Plug wired microphone with 14″ jack to this socket POWFR (power with main ON/OFF switch for the speaker (Note: Battery charging is independent of Power switch ON/OFF status) ) Fr) (switch): ON/OFF switch for the speaker’s LED light show
12V BATTERY IN (external 12V battery interface): Connect external 12V charging/power as an alternative power source; please check carefully the input polarity before connecting.
AUX IN (external audio interface): RCA stereo input for connecting external audio devices. You may connect your Mixer/DJ console as an external music source with an RCA cable.
AID( Al IT (external audio interface): RCA stereo output for connecting external audio loudspeaker. You may connect the speaker to an ex-ternal power amplifier/speaker with a bigger sound with an RCA cable
USR MN player: Insert a USB drive with MP3 files into this port.
MIC PRI: Press this switch to turn on microphone priority to have mic voice volume over other music sources for the easy and smart announcement.
ALT: Antenna for wireless microphone/radio, please ensure the antenna is extended while microphone/radio mode is in operation.
INPUT: Connect AC100-240V 50/60Hz mains power to this socket with the included power cord.
NOTE: The internal lithium / lead-acid battery will be charged when either DC Input/ 72V Battery input is plugged in.The LED indicators at the back panel indicate whether the battery is in charging or fully charged.
Key tMODFI: It is for switching between different audio source -Line-in / Bluetooth mode/FM mode(radio mode)/ MP3 player
Voice Promot (On/Off): Hold this button for 2 seconds to enable/disable the voice prompt on/ off function.
Key (record and playback the recording):
HOW TO OPERATE THE RECORDING FUNCTION
- Insert a USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card drive into the speaker
- Connect your microphone to the product with an IA” jack or connect the wireless mic (read “GENERAL OPERATION WIRELESS MICROPHONE”)
- Press and hold the record • key button for 2 seconds.
- The speaker will announce “Start Recording” to indicate the speaker has started recording
- Press the same record button to stop recording.
- A recording in WAV format will be created in USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card
For Playback of Recording
- Press and trigger (not hold) the • button to enter record playback mode
- Record in the USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card’s “RECORD” folder will be played and looped
- Press next/previous to navigate recording.
- RFPFAT: press to select a repeat mode.
- Mic Pri: Hold this button for 2 seconds to enable/disable mic priority over the music function.
GENERAL OPERATION OF WIRELESS MICROPHONE
- Insert batteries into the wireless microphone
- Turn the power switch on the microphone to “ON”
- Please extend the antenna on the speaker and make it vertically upward for better reception.
- Adjust the microphone volume knob on the speaker to the desired volume
- Ensure wireless microphones are operated within a 30m range of the speaker
- Keep 5-1 Scam distances between microphone and lips for best performance
- LED indicator on the microphone will turn red when the power level is low, please replace it with the new battery
- Only use the included wireless microphone in the speaker package.
GENERAL OPERATION OF WIRED MICROPHONE
- Insert the wired microphone to “MIC IN”
- Turn the power switch on the microphone to “ON”.
- Adjust the microphone volume knob on the speaker to desire volume.
GENERAL OPERATION OF BLUETOOTH MODE
- Turn the speaker to ON and press —1. button to enter “Bluetooth” mode
- Turn ON your smartphone/tablet device’s Bluetooth connectivity and search for a device named “PABT6020”
- Click on the device to connect “PABT6020”
- When Bluetooth connection is established, the speaker will announce “Bluetooth Mode” to indicate successful connection
- Play music on your smartphone/tablet device and audio will be streamed to the speaker.
- Ensure your smartphone/tablet device is compatible with Bluetooth A2DP audio profile
- You may use the MP3 player panel button to navigate the Bluetooth music
Key: Press this button to play/pause the music.
VOL-key: Press for previous music.
VOL+ key: Press for next music.
GENERAL OPERATION OF FM RADIO FUNCTION
- Turn the speaker to ON and press .1/4t. button to enter “FM” mode
- When the speaker will announce “Radio mode” to indicate successful connection.
Key: Press this button to “auto scan” the stations.
VOL-key: Press for the previous station.
VOL+ key: Press for next station.
When people sleep, they need a quiet environment. Please turn off the music or turn off the power while sleeping
This symbol indicates to the user that the machine with risk of electric shock
This symbol indicates to the user that the machine with the important operation and maintenance instruction
Axess Products Corporation
6649 Valjean Ave. Van Nuys, 91406
Tel. 818-785-4000 Fax. 818-785-5081 [email protected]com
Questions? Comments? Contact us at [email protected]
© 2018 Axess Products Corporation. All rights reserved.