Axess® TRSP7001 Pro Audio Speaker Tripod User Manual
Axess Products Corporation – 6639 Valjean Ave. Van Nuys, 91406
Tel. 818-785-4000 Fax. 818-785-5081 [email protected]
Questions? Comments? Contact us at [email protected]
- Medium sized DJ tripod
- Quick and easy telescoping height adjustment, with a max of 4 different height capacities
- Possible heights (tallest to smallest): 491/2”– 441/2”– 391/2”– 341/2”
- Works with all speakers with 35mm compatible insert
- Firmly mounts universal heavy duty tripod stands with or without holes at bottom and some projectors, or illuminators with included mounting base pallet
- Non-slip plastic feet helpt to keep the stand steady
- Maximum speaker weight load capacity: up to 90 lbs.
- Corrosion-resistant power, coated glossy black finish
- Tripod DJ PA speaker stand has folding legs for easy storage and transport
- Perfect for on-stage or in-studio use
*Please make sure to adjust the speaker balance by adjusting the legs*
- Unpack the tripod and all accessories
- Loosen up adjustment knob toward the bottom and spread the legs to the desired width (we recommend spreading the legs to the point that the support bars are parallel with floor).
- Re-tighten leg adjustment knob so that the legs are securely positioned.
- Loosen adjustment knob at the top and lower the the mounting pole until it’s at the desired height
- Carefully place speaker onto the mounting pole
- Make sure the silver safety pin is removed from the mounting pole and raise the pole to the desired height
- When mounting pole is raise to desired height, tighten the adjustment knob
- Insert silver pin into its slot to secure desired speaker height