AXESS Rubberized with Wireless Mic SPBT1101 User Manual
1. Indoor/Outdoor powerful soundbox speaker with very clear sound and heavy bass 2. 2 MIC input with echo control 3. 10 meters bluetooth operating range 4. USB disk, SD card supporting and FM radio 5. AUX Line-in function, suitable for PC, MID,TV and other audio devices 6. Rechargeable battery 3000 mAh 8. Tweeter Size: 3 inch*2/ Subwoofer Size: 6inch 9.Subwoofer Output: 20W,40
- Charging cable
- Audio cable
- User manual.
INSTRUCTION FOR APPEARANCE AND KEY
- USB Input
- DC 5V Input
- Play/Pause/Forward/ Backward/Mode
- ON/OFF Switch
- Microphone Inputs
- SD Card Input
- AUX Input
- Volume Speaker
- Volume Mic
- MIC ECHO
- Turn the power button to “ON”, The LED light turn blue and twinkle quickly and beep twice.
- Activate Bluetooth of mobile phone and search for device name “Axess SPBT1101” then connect it. The blue LED light will blink slowly and beep three times once connection is successful.
- Play the music from your mobile phone and enjoy.
- Short press LAST or NEXT button on the devices or on Mobile phones to select songs you like.
- Press Play/Pause button on the speaker unit or on mobile device to play or stop the music
- Long press LAST or NEXT button to adjust volume up and down. Or adjust the mobile phones’ volume.
Playing music from USB disk & SD card:
- Turn the Power button to “ON”.
- Insert SD card or USB flash disk into slot, the music stored will be played automatically, and the blue LED light will stay lit.
- Under playing mode, short press Previous or Next button to select songs you like, long press to adjust the volume.
- Press PLAY/PAUSE button to play or pause.
- Please turn the Power button to “OFF” while without use.
Remark: Under Bluetooth playing mode, insert SD card or USB will disconnect the Bluetooth and switch the playing from USB or SD card. You can press the MODE button to switch to Bluetooth mode again.
- Under FM radio state, the audio cable provided treat as antenna. Please insert the audio cable to get the best FM signal before using.
- Turn the power button to “ON”, press the “MODE” button to switch to FM radio state.
- Under playing mode, short press “Play/pause” button to auto search the FM Channel and store it automatically.
- Press Previous or NEXT button to change the stored FM channel.
For other compatible music devices or your MP3/MP4 players, use the supplied audio line cable to connect from the device’s “Line Out” to the “Aux In” of this devices. It will turn into AUX IN mode automatically.When using an external device, all functions will be controlled by the external devise except the “Play/pause” button.
- Press the MODE button to switch the different modes, the order is Bluetooth, SD CARD, USB disk, FM radio and AUX-IN.
- Turn the power button to “off” to cut off the power supply while without use.
How to charge
- Power off the unit, put the provided charge cable into the charge slot of unit, connect the other end to PC or other charger with 5V output (Not included),the red charging indicator keep lighting.
- Charge time should be 3-5 hours. When charging full, the indicator light will switch off.
- In order to prolong the life of battery, please do not charge more than 8 hours.