Axley 014066 Odstraszacz Ptakow
- Angle the mast so that the bird deterrent hangs far enough away from the mast to prevent it winding around the mast.
- Angle the mast away from the direction of the prevailing wind.
- Read the operating instructions.
- Approved in accordance with the relevant directives.
- Recycle discarded product in accordance with local regulations.
- Double the line to make it stronger.
- Tie a knot as shown in the diagrams.
- Pull out all the sections on the seven metres long telescopic mast and twist to lock in place.
- Mount the bird deterrent by putting the stays in the pockets and the rubber end pieces.
- Drive the ground spike about 50 cm into the ground.
- Place the telescopic mast over the ground spike.
- Angle the mast away from the prevailing wind so that the bird deterrent hangs far enough away from the mast to prevent it winding round the mast.
- Adjust the length of the line so that the bird deterrent is about 1.5-2 metres over the ground.