Baby Annabell 706442 Sweetie for Babies
We recommend carefully reading the user instructions before using the product for the first time and storing the instructions with the packaging in case you need them at a later point in time.
- Be aware of supervising your child.
- The item must only be set up and cleaned by adults.
- Please check the item regularly for damage and replace if necessary. Keep damaged item out of reach of children.
All about batteries/rechargeable batteries:
- Use alkaline batteries for best performance and longer life.
- Use only the battery type recommended for the unit.
- Batteries must only be replaced by an adult.
- Insert batteries with the correct polarity (+ and -).
- Do not mix different types of batteries or old and new batteries.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- Do not mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries.
- Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before charging.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be recharged only under adult supervision.
- When the product is not used for an extended time, switch button to “OFF” position for longer battery life time. We also recommend removing batteries to prevent possible leakage and damage to the unit.
- If moisture gets into the battery compartment, dry with a cloth.
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy and taken to a special waste collection point.
- Do not throw batteries into a fire as they may explode or leak.
- Always make sure that the battery compartment is securely and tightly closed before giving the product to your child to play with.
As the safety of our customers is very important to us, we would like to point out that this item is battery operated. Please check the item regularly for damage and replace if necessary. Keep damaged item out of reach of children. Always ensure that the batteries are not accessible and cannot be swallowed or inhaled. This can occur if the battery compartment is defective or not correctly screwed shut. Please always screw the battery compartment cover shut carefully. Batteries can cause serious internal injuries. In this case, immediate medical attention is required! Always keep batteries away from children.
WARNING! Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
Insertion of batteries should be done by an adult as follows:
- Set the switch on the battery compartment to “OFF”. (Fig.1)
- Use a screwdriver to open the battery compartment. (Fig.1)
- Insert the 3X1.5V AAA(LR03) batteries. Please check if the polarity is correct. (Fig.2)
- Screw the cover of the battery compartment back on again. (Fig.1)
- Set the switch on the battery compartment to “PLAY”.
To use the functions of Baby Annabell Sleep Well for babies, slide the switch on the module inside the doll to PLAY. If you have not saved a personal recording, the doll will play a lullaby. To play a recording, please read the instructions below under “3. Playing the recording once or multiple times”.
- Personal recording
You can use the Sleep Well for babies doll to record your own stories, songs or sounds. When the recording on the doll is played, your baby can fall asleep peacefully to the sound of your voice.
To do this, first remove the module from the doll. Slide the switch on the module from OFF to REC. Pressing the module activates recording with a two-second delay. When the LED display is on, you can start your recording. You can record for a maximum of five minutes. 30 seconds before the end of the maximum recording time, the red LED begins to flash and reminds you to end the recording. Once the 30 seconds are up, the LED switches off and the recording is stopped. If you want to interrupt recording, press the module once. The recording light will switch off. If you press the module again, the light will switch on again and you can continue your recording. To end the recording before the five minutes are up, press the module briefly. After recording, slide the switch back to OFF. Your recording is now saved.
- Deleting a recording
To delete your recording, slide the switch back to REC and press and hold the module. The LED will begin to flash red. The deletion is followed by a beep. You can then make a new recording as described under “1. Personal recording”. If you do not make a new recording, the lullaby will play again when PLAY is pressed.
- Playing the recording once or multiple times
Slide the switch to PLAY. If you have made a recording, the LED will light up red. When the module is pressed briefly, the light goes off and the recording is played.
Sleep Well for babies gives you the option of repeating the personal recording up to six times. To do this, in the first 10 seconds after switching to PLAY, press the module as many times as you want the recording to play. You can play the recording up to six times, corresponding to a maximum duration of 30 minutes.
Once the first 10 seconds of the recording have been played, pressing the module pauses the playback. Pressing the module again continues the playback from the same point.
Please note that the playback volume depends on the recording volume.
- Playing the lullaby once or multiple times
If you have not made an individual recording, you can play a pre-saved lullaby in PLAY mode. To do this, slide the switch to PLAY and proceed as described in section 3. The lullaby has a duration of 30 seconds. When it is repeated six times, this corresponds to a maximum playback time of three minutes.
- Stand-by mode
To save the battery, the module switches to stand-by mode once the recording has finished playing and no further action is taken for five minutes. Pressing the module reactivates PLAY mode.
Disposal according to WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive)
All products marked with a crossed out wheeled bin cannot be disposed of in unsorted municipal waste. Their collection must be done separately. Return and collection systems in Europe should be organized by collection and recycling organizations. WEEE-products can be disposed of free of charge at the appropriate collection points. The reason for this is to protect the environment and human health due to the potential effects of the presence of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.