BABY born 831816 Storybook Fairy Ice
We recommend carefully reading the user instructions before using the product for the first time and sto ring the instructions with the packaging in case you need them at a later point in time.
- Be aware of supervising your child.
- The item must only be set up and cleaned by adults.
- By following these instructions carefully you can ensure that playing with the product is problem-free and that it has a long life.
- Use only original accessories as otherwise we cannot guarantee the functionality of components.
Stand-By or ON/OFF
The ON/OFF switch is only switched on if the wing function can be triggered by the magic wand. Check that it switches off properly by tapping the magic wand against the doll’s chest. Switching off the doll lengthens the battery life. If the wing function is not triggered in either switch position (ON/OFF), please replace the batteries.
The colour change only works as long as the doll is held in direct sunlight. More intense sunlight results in a more vivid colour change.
As soon as the doll is removed from direct sunlight, the colour change fades.
The colour change function does not work indoors or when it is cloudy.
The doll must not be exposed to direct sunlight for an extended period of time (max. 1 hour).
This item contains magnets that are inaccessible for children.
The safety of our customers is very important to us. Please note that this item contains one or more magnets.
Please ensure that the magnets cannot be swallowed or inhaled. This can occur if magnets come loose from the items or become accessible due to damage.
Please check the item regularly for damage and replace if necessary. Keep damaged item out of reach of children.
Magnets that attract one another inside the human body can cause serious internal injuries. This requires immediate medical attention!
Always keep magnets away from children.
All about batteries/rechargeable batteries:
- Use alkaline batteries for best performance and longer life.
- Use only the battery type recommended for the unit.
- Batteries must only be replaced by an adult.
- Insert batteries with the correct polarity (+ and -).
- Do not mix different types of batteries or old and new batteries.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- Do not mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries.
- Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before charging.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be recharged only under adult supervision.
- When the product is not used for an extended time, switch button to “OFF” position for longer battery life time. We also recommend removing batteries to prevent possible leakage and damage to the unit.
- If moisture gets into the battery compartment, dry with a cloth.
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy and taken to a special waste collection point.
- Do not throw batteries into a fire as they may explode or leak.
- Always make sure that the battery compartment is securely and tightly closed before giving the product to your child to play with.
As the safety of our customers is very important to us, we would like to point out that this item is battery operated.
Please check the item regularly for damage and replace if necessary. Keep damaged item out of reach of children. Always ensure that the batteries are not accessible and cannot be swallowed or inhaled. This can occur if the battery compartment is defective or not correctly screwed shut. Please always screw the battery compartment cover shut carefully. Batteries can cause serious internal injuries. In this case, immediate medical attention is required!
Always keep batteries away from children.
WARNING! Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
Insertion of batteries should be done by an adult as follows:
- Set the switch on the battery compartment to “OFF”. (Fig.1)
- Use a screwdriver to open the battery compartment. (Fig.2)
- Insert the 3 x 1.5V LR44/AG13 batteries. Please check if the polarity is correct. (Fig.3)
- Screw the cover of the battery compartment back on again. (Fig.2)
- Set the switch on the battery compartment to “ON”. (Fig.1)
The product can be cleaned with a damp (not wet) cloth.
Disposal according to WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive)
All products marked with a crossed out wheeled bin cannot be disposed of in unsorted municipal waste. Their collection must be done separately. Return and collection systems in Europe should be organized by collection and recycling organizations. WEEE-products can be disposed of free of charge at the appropriate collection points. The reason for this is to protect the environment and human health due to the potential effects of the presence of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
BABY born® and are internationally registered trademarks of Zapf Creation AG.
© Copyright 2022 Zapf Creation AG.