BABY born 832325 My First Swim Boy
WARNING: Be careful of the rotating arms. Keep the rotating arms away from the face.
We recommend carefully reading the user instructions before using the product for the first time and storing the instructions with the packaging in case you need them at a later point in time.
- Always remember that it is your duty to supervise your child’s activities.
- Carefully observe the instructions to ensure that no problem occurs during play and the product works for a long time.
- Only use original accessories in order to guarantee the functionality of the product.
- Only use under direct adult supervision.
- Warning! Do not use the product as a floatation device.
- Bathe the doll exclusively in clear water or in water with standard commercial bath essences.
- After playing in water, the doll must be rinsed with clean water. Then drain the water and carefully dry the doll with a towel.
- After play, it is recommended to let the doll dry in a well-ventilated place.
- Do not leave the product near sources of electricity or electrical devices when it is wet.
- The doll must not be exposed to direct sunlight for an extended period of time (max. 1 hour).
- The product is only functional in water if it was assembled in accordance with the operating instructions.
- The product may not be played with in bath, chlorine or salt water for more than one hour, as otherwise chemical reactions or bleaching may occur.
- It is essential that you rinse and clean the doll with clear water after bathing.
- No personal care products such as baby cream, lotion or powder may be applied to the product.
- Do not subject the product to temperatures > 48°C for an extended period of time.
The product can be cleaned with a damp (not wet) cloth.