Viewing battery usage statistics
My device’s battery is draining very fast, which apps are draining my battery? How can I reduce my power consumption? Use Phone Manager to view detailed battery usage statistics for each app.
Open Phone Manager. Touch remaining to enter the battery management screen. Here you can:
– Touch Battery usage details to view detailed battery usage statistics.
– Touch Consumption level to view the hardware and software using the most power.
– Touch Optimize to check for power consumption problems and optimize performance.
– Switch on Remaining battery percentage to display the remaining battery percentage in the status bar.
Reducing power consumption
How can I effectively reduce my device’s power consumption? Use Phone Manager to optimize performance and reduce power consumption.
Open Phone Manager and touch remaining to:
– Optimize performance: Touch Optimize. Your device will check for power consumption problems and optimize performance. To further reduce power consumption, refer to items need to be optimized manually, touch View or Optimize to adjust power settings manually.
– Restrict background apps: Touch Lock screen cleanup, and toggle off the switches next to the apps that you do not want to run in the background when the screen is locked.
– Close power-intensive apps: Touch Power-intensive apps and select the apps that you want to close.
A message will appear in the notification panel if power-intensive apps are running in the background. If you don’t want to receive these notifications, touch and switch off Powerintensive prompt.
– Reduce the screen resolution: Switch on Low resolution power saving to reduce the screen resolution and lower power consumption.
– Automatically close power-intensive apps: Touch and switch on Close excessively power-intensive apps.
Questions about your Huawei Mate 10? Post in the comments!
Huawei Mate 10 Manual [PDF]