Beijing Beike Ruitong Technology BTD-S1 USB Bluetooth Dongle
- Need one PC and one dongle.
- Connect the dongle to one of the PC USB ports.
Click the driver file CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe in windows 64bit OS or CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe in windows 32bit OS. Then click the next button one by one, until finished.
- Open the BTDemo.exe application, then click button, to connect to Dongle.
- Main UI of Demo Application On this page, it can scan another Bluetooth device, such as blue phones, and blue
We provide the Dongle SDK, you can use the SDK to develop your application.
FCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC ID: 2A3AG-BTD-S1