BELL HOWELL 7897 Bionic Floodlight 108 High Intensity LED Bulbs
PARTS & FEATURES
- Adjustable Solar Panel
- Adjustment Knob
- Main Swivel Arm
- Mounting Plate
- Multi-directional panels with total of 9 COB Lights
- Motion Sensor
- Sensor Mode/OFF Switch
- Ground spike
- Bionic Floodtlight
- 3 Screws
- 3 Plastic anchors
- 1 Ground spike
- 1 Stake
PLEASE READ THIS MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USE AND KEEP IT FOR FUTURE USE.
- When picking a place to install your Bionic Floodtlight, CHOOSE A LOCATION WITH MAXIMUM SUN EXPOSURE DURING THE DAY.
- Do not use the floodlight to force the stake into the ground. First, insert the stake into the ground and then place floodlight over the stake.
- Avoid areas under trees or bushes as this will prevent a proper charge of the Bionic Floodlight.
- Do not install Bionic Floodlight near an existing outdoor light. The built-in sensor will prevent it from turning the solar lights on.
- When using the Bionic Floodlight in the fall and winter, please note that due to fewer daylight hours, the batteries might not charge fully. This may affect the amount of time the Bionic Floodlight will be on.
- During cold winter months, we recommend to remove the Bionic Floodlight to prevent damage to the unit due to frost and freezing temperatures.
- Remove the Mounting Plate from the floodlight by twisting the dial counterclockwise.
- Choose a location with maximum sun exposure.
Drill holes matching the pattern on the Mounting Plate and install plastic anchors (included).
Attach the Mounting Plate using 3 screws (included).
- Align the arm of the floodlight with the opening on the Mounting Plate. Twist the dial clockwise to tighten and secure it.
FOR IN-GROUND INSTALLATION
Make sure that the Mounting Plate is attached to the swivel arm of the unit.
- Insert Ground Spike into the Stake.
- Make sure the soil is softened.
Insert Stake into the ground.
- Insert floodlight over the Stake.
- To adjust the angle of the Solar Panel, loosen the Adjustment Knob (2). Once desired angle has been selected, tighten the knob.
- Swivel the arm (3) of floodlight to direct the light where needed.
All 3 of the COB light panels (5) are multi-directional at different angles. Move each panel to select the best angle.
Make sure you read and follow the installation directions prior to use.
- When using for the first time, turn the Bionic Floodlight ON by sliding the switch located on the back of the solar panel to Sensor Mode position.
- Leave the unit under direct sunlight for solar charging at least 5-6 hours.
UNIT NEEDS TO BE FULLY CHARGED BEFORE INITIAL USE.
If there isn’t ample sunlight, it may take longer for the batteries to charge.
- Once it becomes dark, the Bionic Floodlight will turn on automatically when it detects motion. The light will stay on for 30 seconds and then will go off if no motion has been detected.
- The Bionic Floodlight will turn off during the day or if unit runs out of battery.
BEFORE USE: Remove the plastic strip on the back of the remote to activate the battery.
The switch must be in Sensor Mode in order for remote to operate.
|Sensor Mode: Press this button and bright light will turn on. The light will stay on for 30 seconds and then will go off if no motion has been detected. When the movement is detected, the light will turn back on.|
|75% Continuous Mode: Press this button and light with 75°/o brightness will turn on. This mode allows for a continuous light, until the light gets turned off by using the OFF button on the remote.|
|Strobe Mode: Press this button for a bright strobe light. The light will stay on for 30 seconds and then will go off if no motion has been detected. When the movement is detected, the light will turn back on.|
|OFF: Press this button to turn light off.|
|Light does not go on.||Not enough charge.||Make sure unit is installed where it can get maximum sun exposure for 5-6 hours.|
|Switch is in OFF position.||Move the switch to the Sensor Mode position.|
|Unit is located near a strong light source.||Make sure unit is installed away from any strong light sources, such as an existing outdoor light.|
|Unit is placed under trees.||Move the floodlight to another open location.|
|Solar panel is dirty, or covered up.||Wipe the solar panel clean and make sure it is always free of debris.|
Product size: W13.38″x D4.33″x H23.03″/W34 x D11 x H58.5cm
Net weight: 1.29Ib/585g (excl. remote control)
Sensor distance: 19-26 feet (6-8 meters)
Lighting time: Motion mode: 30 seconds: 2hrs/75% Brightness mode : 4hrs (fully charged)
Color Temperature: 6500K
Battery type: Rechargeable Li-ion battery 2×18650 ,3.7V/1200mAh ( Total 2,400mAh)
Bulb Type: COB, Qty 9 I 108 LED bulbs
Charge Time: approx. 1 O hrs
IPX Rating: IP44
BELL+HOWELL™ BIONIC FLOODLIGHT
ITEM NO. 7897FEL
DISTRIBUTED BY NEW YORK, NY 10001 USA ©2020 EMSON® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MADE IN CHINA.