Quick Setup Guide
Before using your new product, please read these instructions to prevent any damage.
- Bluetooth mouse
- AAA batteries (2)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Compatible with Windows® 10, macOS and Chrome OS®
Installing the mouse batteries
- Take the battery cover off. Pull
- Insert the included AAA batteries into the battery compartment. Make sure that the + and – signs match the symbols on the ribbon in the compartment.
- Replace the battery cover.
- Slide the power switch on the bottom of your mouse to ON.
Connecting your mouse to your computer
Connecting with Bluetooth
- Turn on Bluetooth on your computer or plug in a Bluetooth dongle. See your computer’s documentation for Bluetooth pairing instructions.
- Slide the power switch on the bottom of your mouse to ON. Note: If the power switch is already on, use a pin to press the Connect button instead.
- Select Bluetooth Mouse from your computer’s Bluetooth menu. When paired, the LED indicator turns off.
• When your mouse connects to your computer, the LED blinks three times, then turns off. If your mouse cannot connect to your computer, the LED blinks for 10 minutes, then turns off.
• If pairing fails, repeat these steps.
Bluetooth switch LED indicators
|Power on||LED lights on for 10 seconds, then turns off.|
|Low battery warning||LED blinks once per second for 10 seconds, then turns off.|
|Bluetooth pairing mode||LED is on after pressing the Connect button. If pairing is successful, the LED blinks for three times, then turns off. If pairing is not successful, the LED blinks for 10 minutes, then turns off.|
DPI switch key and LED indicators
There are three available DPI settings: The blink on the key indicates the DPI setting in use.
Note: The default setting is 1600 DPI.
|800 DPI||Turns off|
|1300 DPI||Light dim|
|1600 DPI||Lights bright|
Cleaning your mouse
- Wipe your mouse with a damp, lint-free cloth.
- Dimensions (H×W×D): 1.4 × 2.6 × 4 in. (3.6 × 6.7 × 10.1 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (50 g)
- Batteries: 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Operating distance: 33 ft. (10 m)
- Rating: 3V C.C -10 mA
- DPI: 800, 1300, 1600 DPI +/-15%
- Bluetooth: v5.1
My mouse is not working.
- Make sure that your mouse is turned on.
- Move your mouse closer to your computer.
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements.
- Only use your mouse on a clean, flat, non-slippery surface to ensure smooth and accurate cursor action.
- Avoid using your mouse on reflective, transparent, or metallic surfaces.
- Replace your mouse battery. The LED indicator blinks for 10 seconds when the battery is low.
- Try removing or moving other wireless devices near the computer to prevent interference.
- Make sure that that your computer is Bluetooth-enabled.
- Press the Connect button to reset the Bluetooth connection between your mouse and your computer, then re-pair your devices.
My mouse pointer or scroll wheel is too sensitive or not sensitive enough.
- Adjust the cursor or scroll wheel settings on your computer. Refer to the documentation that came with your computer.
- Remove any metallic objects from the line of sight between your computer and your Bluetooth mouse.
- If you are using a computer with a built-in Bluetooth antenna, try reorienting the computer.
- If you are using a Bluetooth dongle, use a USB extension cable and place the Bluetooth dongle onto your desktop or somewhere in sight of your Bluetooth mouse.
- Move your mouse closer to your computer or Bluetooth dongle.
- Turn off your mouse, then turn it on again.
- Disconnect any Bluetooth audio devices, such as headsets, that may be connected to your computer.
- Switch off any other devices operating in the 2.4 GHz radio spectrum, such as a Wi-Fi network or mobile telephone, or move their antennas further away from your computer.
All other devices shall bear the following statement in a conspicuous location on the device:
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
RSS-Gen and RSS-247 statement
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
This equipment complies with Industry Canada radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. Cet équipement est conforme à l’exposition aux rayonnements Industry Canada limites établies pour un environnement non contrôlé.
One-year limited warranty
Visit www.bestbuy.com/bestbuyessentials for details.
Contact Best Buy essentials
For customer service, call 866-597-8427 (U.S. and Canada) www.bestbuy.com/bestbuyessentials
Best Buy essentials is a trademark of Best Buy and its affiliated companies.
Distributed by Best Buy Purchasing, LLC
7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN 55423 U.S.A.
©2021 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
V2 ENGLISH 21-0440