Outdoor 24-Hour Mechanical Timer with 2 Grounded Outlets and 6-lnch Cord
For more products from BESTTEN, please visit our website www.ibestten.com
Made in China
AC Outlet : 2 Grounded
Power Cord : 6- lnch SJTW 14AWG/3C
Input : 15A/125V
Max Rating : 1875W Resistive/125 0W Tungsten/3/4 HP/TV-5
Housing: Fire Resistant PC (94V-0)
Working Temperature: -13 to 1 04 °F (-25 to 40 °C)
- To program the timer: Pull up all the pins with a flat head screwdriver. Push the pins down for the desired time you want the timer to be ON. Each pin represents 30 minutes. Repeats daily.
- To set the current time: Rotate the timer dial clockwise until the time aligns the TIME NOW arrow. Note, PM hours are shaded with black color.
- In case of power failure: Program the timer and reset the current time as explained in step 1 and 2.
Please pull the pins up carefully. Excessive force may break the timer dial.
CAUTION: Overloading this product could increase risk of fire. Use only with a total electrical draw of maximum 15 amp/1875 watt Christmas tree or other seasonal lighting products.
- If using an outdoor-use cord for an extended period of time (greater than 90 days), please consider hard wiring a permanent outdoor-use receptacle rated for year-round use in the area that power is needed. Please contact a licensed electrician for proper installation of permanent wiring.
- SUITABLE FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE-STORE INDOORS WHILE NOT IN USE.
- PL UG INTO GROUND FAULT PROTECTED RECEPTACLE ONLY.
BESTTEN warrants to the original customer that this product is free of defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the purchase date. Within this period, simply contact BESTTEN CARE with proof of purchase and reason of claim. We will replace the product for free.
Any product which is subject to misuse or accidental damage is excluded from this warranty.
1-800-358-6160 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM PST)
For more products from BESTTEN, please visit our website
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!