BETSY Luxury Massage Chair User Manual
Thank you for your patronage,
Please read the instructions in detail before using.
After-sales warranty card
Thank you for using our products. In accordance with the relevant provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, our company will provide you with the following services with this warranty card:
- During the warranty period, all faults caused by the quality problems of the products themselves should be repaired free of charge in the maintenance center authorized by our company with the completed warranty card.
- Once the warranty card is altered, the warranty will become invalid immediately.
- Keep the warranty card as the warranty certificate of this machine. Please keep it properly and make up for it
No free maintenance is allowed for the following cases:
- Failure to provide warranty certificate
- Faults caused by failing to operate the equipment as required by the instructions
- Damage caused by removal of non-company special maintenance personnel
- Faults, scratches or damages caused by movement or fall
- Damage caused by improper custody, maintenance and use of users
- Damage caused by natural disasters.
Note: this company reserves the right to improve the product and instruction, if any change is not announced, the product appearance is based on the object.
Thank you for choosing our massage products.
This massage chair adopts ergonomic design, realizes back, waist, buttocks, legs, hands and other parts of massage, a variety of massage methods, warm hot compress, vibration, balloon extrusion massage and other functions, is a luxury enjoyment of high-end massage chair.
Before use, please read this manual carefully and pay special attention to safety precautions to ensure proper operation and use of this product. Keep the manual properly for future inquiries.
Please read all the instructions before using this product.
To reduce the risk of fire, burns, electric shock or injury to others, follow the following instructions:
- No power supply other than 220V AC shall be used.
- When no one uses the machine, please be sure to remove the power plug of the electrical server from the socket. When you do not use the machine or before the device/parts are disassembled, you must also remove the power plug from the socket in time.
- In order to avoid fire, electric shock or injury caused by overheating, do not place the product under pillow or blanket or other covering.
- If the product is used or close to children, people with physical and mental disabilities and disabilities need supervision and guidance from adult guardians.
- Be sure to use this product for the purposes described in the use manual. Do not use spare parts recommended by non-manufacturers.
- Do not use this product when the following conditions occur: power cord or power hand plug is damaged, operation is abnormal, has fallen to the ground or other damage, has fallen into the water, please send the product back to the maintenance service center for inspection and maintenance.
- Do not drag the power cord to move the product or use it as a grip.
- The power cord must be kept at a safe distance from the heating surface.
- Do not operate this product under the condition of blocking the outlet. Keep the outlet unobstructed and avoid being blocked by cotton chips, hair, etc.
- Do not insert or drop objects into any openings of the product.
- Do not use this product outdoors.
- do not operate the product in the use of spray products or places filled with oxygen.
- Cut off the power supply, please turn off all the operation control, and then remove the power plug from the socket.
- Be sure to supervise and confirm that children do not use massage chairs as recreational equipment to ensure their safety.
- Do not use massager in excessively humid or dusty environment to avoid electric shock or mechanical failure.
- Do not use a massager at room temperature over 40 degrees Celsius.
- Do not place massager near electric heater, stove or direct sunlight.
- Massage is designed for personal use and is not suitable for any commercial use.
- Massager is only for indoor use.
- Use the massager at a low room temperature. Do not raise the temperature sudden ly. It is suggested that the temperature should be gradually adjusted to normal range before use.
- If the massager is moved from a cryogenic storage place to a warm environment for use, it may affect the normal operation of the machine due to the accumulation of water and gas in the machine parts, or even cause the failure of the machine parts.
Safe Use Matters
- In order to ensure safe and correct use of massager, please refer to the operation manual in detail before using.
- If the jacket of the massager is damaged, do not use it.
- In order to avoid reducing the effect of massage or causing injury, do not use massager and other effective equipment such as electric blanket at the same time.
- Do not use massager within 1 hour after eating, in order to avoid adverse effects.
- Do not use the massager when your hands or other parts of your body are wet.
- Do not insert any articles or inflammables into the massager. This may lead to electric shock, malfunction or fire.
- If you feel any discomfort during massage, please stop the operation immediately.
- When using, do not cover the massager, so as not to cause excessive temperature and cause malfunction or fire.
- This product is not for self-diagnosis or treatment: if need diagnosis or treatment, it should be handled by professional medical personnel.
- If you are receiving drugs or medical conditions, please consult your doctor before using them. Do not use this product if you feel unwell or are pregnant.
- During pregnancy or physiological period, please consult your doctor and follow your doctor’s advice.
- The recommended use time is 15-30 minutes. Before reusing, please make sure that the massager has been unplugged and stopped using for more than 10 minutes. If it is used continuously for a long period of time, it may start the overheating protection device and automatically cut off the power.
- The surface of the utensils is heated and people who are insensitive to heat must pay attention to it when using it.
- Avoid using massagers after drinking or when you are unwell.
- Do not massage head, elbow joint, knee, chest, chest, abdomen directly.
- When the liquid is spilled or dumped on the massager, please remove the power plug from the socket immediately. When hands are wet, do not insert or pull out the power plug.
- Do not damage the power line or operate the massager when the power line is damaged, which may lead to accidental electric shock or mechanical failure.
The inappropriate use of massagers
In case of any of the following conditions, please turn off the switch immediately, cut off the power supply and contact our company.
- Accidentally sprinkle water on the massager, which may lead to electric shock.
- The jacket of massager is damaged and the internal parts are exposed.
- If abnormal or severe pain occurs during massage, please stop massage immediately and seek medical advice. If any malfunction or abnormal condition is detected in use, please stop using
- In the case of interruption of current in use, attention should be paid to avoid injuries caused by sudden recovery of power.
- When lightning occurs.
- Daily cleaning should be wiped with neutral detergent and soft cloth. No corrosive detergent should be used.
- If the power cord is damaged, the manufacturer must appoint the full-time personnel of the repair shop to replace it in order to avoid danger.
- When not using this product or cleaning, please pull out the power supply to avoid danger.
- Do not use any sharp objects to cut the surface of the product.
- Do not put the product in the humid environment, it should be placed outside the dry
- Don’t press the product with force or force.
Manual Controller Operation Instructions
Operational instructions for massage procedures
When the shutdown or timing time arrives, the massage chair enters the reset state, and the LCD display reset sign, all keys are invalid at this time.
Installation steps and methods
- Please check and make sure that the power cord is pressed under the massage chair.
- Are the ground wires connected properly?
- Before inserting the plug, make sure that all operation buttons (including the main power switch) are turned off.
Trouble and Maintenance
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: