Dual Digital Audio Decoding UHF Wireless Microphone User Manual
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. E-mail: [email protected]
The following audio transmission devices (smart TVs, mobile phones, computers, set-top boxes, audio, video players, etc.) can all be used with this product (use one of the following input methods).
Note: 1-5 audio input methods cannot be used at the same time, it’s recommended to use one of the methods once. The three output modes of A, B, and C cannot be connected to one power amplifier device at the same time. It is recommended that the same device be connected to only one output mode each time.
Function and Operation
|Serial NO.||Part Name||Function description||Notes|
|1||Mic||Receive sound waves into an electrical signal|
|2||Indicator light||1. Green: the microphone is on;
2. Red flash: low power;
3. The light is off when the mic is off.
|The working status of the microphone: power . signal till, frequency , microphone channel CHA.CAB||When changes to and flashes, it indicates that the power is insufficient and the battery will be shut down soon, and a new battery needs to be replaced|
|4||Power button||1. Power on/off: Press and hold to turn on, long press to turn off;
2. volume: Short press to adjust the volume in turn.1-5 levels, level 1 is the smallest, level 5 is the largest.
|5||Frequency switch||In case of any frequency interference, quickly press this button to change the frequency. There are up to 15 frequencies available.||After switching the channel on the microphone, the frequency of the host will change synchronously.|
|6||Battery compartment||Put two AA 1.5V alkaline batteries of the same brand into the battery compartment of the microphone. please make sure to observe proper polarity||1. The old and new batteries cannot be mixed;
2. It is recommended to use AA alkaline batteries;
3. It is not recommended to use rechargeable batteries (the low voltage of 1.2V affects the working time of the product).
|Serial NO.||Part Name||Function description||Notes|
|1. Press and hold to turn on, long press to turn off;
2. After power on, short press to turn off the Bluetooth reception, the BT indicator goes off, short press again to turn on the Bluetooth reception, and the BT indicator will light up
|Bluetooth reception is turned on by default every time you turn it on|
|Control the volume of all audio output, including microphone, Bluetooth, wired output, and digital decoding output, with a total of 30 levels.||1. Restore the last volume setting after booting;
2. Due to the difference in signal amplitude between upper and lower input and output devices, better sound effects can be achieved by cooperating with the microphone volume, MUSIC volume, and sound effect control of the receiving host.
|0||Bluetooth indicator||flashing means Bluetooth is not connected- ed, steady on means connected, and off means Bluetooth reception is off.||Bluetooth is turned on by default every time you turn it on. Short press the power button to turn off or turn on Bluetooth reception.|
|0||Display||the connection status and signal strength of the two microphones with the host; AF: indicates the sound strength of the two microphones. FREQUENCY represents the working frequency of the two microphones and the receiving host.||After switching the channel on the microphone, the frequency of the host will change synchronously.|
|0||Sound effect control area||MIC A. MIC B||Microphone
|It is recommended to use this function during karaoke, and turn it off in other states.|
|MUSIC||Bluetooth, digital audio source,
wired input volume adjustment
|According to different audio sources with the master volume control, better sound effects can be achieved.|
- The above three audio input methods cannot input signals at the same time, only one of them is recommended, otherwise, it will affect the sound quality or the product will not work properly.
- The above two output interfaces cannot be connected to the same post-amplification equipment at the same time, otherwise, the sound quality will be affected. It is recommended to connect the same equipment to only one output method.
|Serial NO.||Part Name||
|6.7||A, B microphone receiving antenna||The receiving antenna of the microphone, antenna needs to be assembled for the first use.||1.11 the antenna is not installed or the special configuration is not in place, it will affect the distance of the microphone.
2. Do not place large metal objects around the antenna to avoid blocking the reception of the microphone.
3. The antenna angle can be adjusted when the signal is poor.
|8||Bluetooth receiving antenna||The Bluetooth receiving antenna needs to be equipped with the antenna for the first use.||1. If the antenna is not installed or is not specially equipped, it will affect the Bluetooth receiving distance.
2. Do not place large metal objects around the antenna to avoid blocking the reception of the microphone
|9||Power supply interface||DC 5V 1000mA Receive the host power supply port. DC 5V 1000mA.||It is recommended to use the standard adapter. The third-party adapter may affect the product function and sound quality.|
|10||3.5 signal input port||wired analog audio signal input||can be used by superior equipment with analog signal output (with standard signal cable)|
|11||Coaxial digital audio input port||Digital audio signal input||All superior equipment with optical digital audio output can be used (with the standard optical fiber signal line)|
|12||Optical digital audio input port||Optical digital audio input||All superior equipment with coaxial digital audio output can be used (with standard coaxial signal cable)|
|13||6.35 signal output||
6.35mm audio output hole. this hole is L+R channel mixed output.
|If connected to the MIC port of the downstream device, the main volume of the host should be turned down, otherwise, it may cause speaker sound distortion. The MIC volume of high-level equipment controls the sound level.|
|14||3.5 signal output||3.5mm stereo audio signal output hole.|
1. Check whether the volume control of the upper device, lower device, and Bluetooth device has been turned on;
|2||The receiver can not turn on||Check whether the power adapter, wire, and host are connected correctly and firmly and whether the plug is inserted in place.|
|3||The music sound cannot be adjusted||1. Adjust the MUSIC button to the middle or right position, and adjust the total volume control.
2. Check whether the input and output interfaces of 3.5 and 6.35 are inserted in place.
|4||The sound of the microphones is low||Adjust the volume control of MIC A or MIC B to a moderate position.|
|5||The sound of the microphone
|1. Shorten the distance between the microphone and the receiving host, and there should be no obstacles between the microphone and the host.
2. Adjust the direction of the receiving antenna, and there should be no large metal close to the antenna, so as not to affect the antenna receiving effect.
3. There may be wireless interference in the use environment. Disassemble the battery and change the frequency. Short press the frequency switch to switch the frequency and use the frequency without interference
|6||The distance of the microphone is too close.||1. Check whether the receiving antenna is in place.
2. Adjust the direction of the receiving antenna, and there should be no large metal close to the antenna, so as not to affect the antenna receiving effect
|7||The Bluetooth receiving distance is short or the
Bluetooth signal is intermittent
|1. Check whether the Bluetooth antenna is properly assembled;
2. Do not place the receiving host with the wireless router, otherwise, it will affect the Bluetooth receiving effect;
3. Adjust the direction of the Bluetooth receiving antenna. There should be no large metal close to the antenna, so as not to affect the Bluetooth receiving effect
|8||Howling and screaming from the horn||Reduce the volume of the loudspeaker equipment or microphone; Do not place the microphone too close to the speaker|
|9||The microphone cannot be turned on||1. Checkwhetherthe polarity of the battery is installed correctly, or replaced with a new battery;
2. Long press the power switch for 1 second to turn on, and the short press can not turn on.
|10||Crash and inoperability||
In extreme cases, the system may crash and cannot be operated. You can remove the power plug and reinsert it or remove the battery to reinstall, and then restart.
|Receiving frequency: U Band
Interference frequency ratio > 95dB
Audio output: 800mV (Max) Receive channel: 2
Power consumption: 3W
|Frequency stability: <0.002%
Signal to noise ratio: >95dB
Working range: Standard conditions 30 to 50m
Supply Voltage: 5V
Antenna: universal antenna
|Carrier frequency: U Band
Transmit power: 11.319 dB
Harmonic: <Main wave 40dB
Pickup: 6000single directivity
|Frequency stability: <0.002%
Current consumption: <125mA
Battery: TAA (not included)
Dynamic Range: >95dB
Frequency response: 50Hz-18KHz
System distortion(<1%, 1K Hertz modulation)
|2* Microphone (A, B)
1* Bluetooth antenna
2* Microphone antenna
1* 6.35mm to 6.35mm cable
1* 3.5mm to
|2* 3.5mm to RCA cable
1* Optical cable
1* Coaxial cable
1* Charging cable
1* Power adapter
2* Anti-skid ring
1* User manual
Manufacturer: SHENZHEN LONGXIANG INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY CO, LTD. Address. FLOOR 4, BUILDING D, FUXINLIN INDUSTRIAL AREA, HANGCHENG INDUSTRIAL ZONE FUHUA COMMUNITY XIXIANG STREET, BAOAN DISTRICT SHENZHEN GUANGDONG CHINA
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modiﬁcations to this device not explicitly approved by the manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF Exposure Information
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) information:
This SHENZHEN JINGDU TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD meets the government’s requirements for exposure to radio waves. The guidelines are based on standards that were developed by independent scientific organizations through periodic and thorough evaluations of scientific studies.
The standards include a substantial safety margin designed to assure the safety of all persons regardless of age or health. FCC RF Exposure Information and Statement the SAR limit of the USA (FCC) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types: SHENZHEN JINGDU TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD has also been tested against this SAR
limit. This device was tested for typical body-worn operations with the back of the Wireless Microphone kept 0mm from the body. To maintain compliance with FCC RF exposure requirements, use accessories that maintain an 0mm separation distance between the user’s body and the back of the Wireless Microphone. The use of belt clips, holsters, and similar accessories should not contain metallic components in their assembly. The use of accessories that do not satisfy these requirements may not comply with FCC RF exposure requirements and should be avoided.