BLAUPUNKT Hi-Fi Bluetooth CD-MP3 player with FM and USB
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove cover (or back). No user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
Explanation of Graphical Symbols:
The lightning flash within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert you to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute an electric shock to a person or persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert you to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the product.
To achieve the utmost in enjoyment and performance, and in order to become familiar with its features, please read this manual carefully before attempting to operate this product. This will assure you years of trouble free performance and listening
- This safety and operating instruction should be retained for future reference.
- The apparatus should not be exposed to dripping or splashing or placed in a humid atmosphere such as a bathroom.
- Do not install the product in the following areas:
- Places exposed to direct sunlight or close to radiators.
- On top of other stereo equipment that radiate too much heat.
- Blocking ventilation or in a dusty area.
- Areas where there is constant vibration.
- Humid or moist places.
- Do not place near candles or other naked flames.
- Operate the product only as instructed in this manual.
- Before turning on the power for the first time, make sure the power adaptor is properly connected.
- Plug-in the USB stick directly or use an USB-extension cable which is not longer than 25 cm.
For safety reasons, do not remove any covers or attempt to gain access to the inside of the product. Refer any servicing to qualified personnel.
Do not attempt to remove any screws, or open the casing of the unit; there are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
- Read Instructions – All the safety and operating instructions must be read before the product is operated.
- Retain Instructions – The safety and operating instructions should be kept with the product for future reference.
- Heed warnings – All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
- Follow instructions – All operating and users’ instructions should be followed.
- Installation – Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Power sources – This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated by the marking adjacent to the power cord entry. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your product dealer or local power company.
- Grounding or polarization – the product is not required to be grounded. Ensure that the plug is fully inserted into the wall outlet or extension cord receptacle to prevent blade or pin exposure. Some versions of the product are equipped with a power cord fitted with a polarized alternating line plug (a plug having one blade wider than the other). This plug will fit onto the power outlet only one way. This is a safety feature. If you are unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet, try reversing the plug. If the plug should still fail to fit, contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet.
Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized plug. When using an extension power-supply cord or a power-supply cord other than that supplied with the appliance, it should be fitted with the appropriate molded plugs and carry safety approval appropriate to the country of use.
- Power cord protection – Power-supply cords should be routed so that they are not likely to be walked on, kinked or pinched by items placed on or against them, paying particular attention to cords from plugs, receptacles and the point where they exit from the product.
- Overloading – Do not overload wall outlets, extension cords, or multiple sockets, as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
- Ventilation – The product must be properly ventilated. Do not place the product on a bed, sofa, or other similar surface. Do not cover the product with any items such as tablecloths, newspapers, etc.
- Heat – The product should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other products, including amplifiers that produce heat. No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Water and moisture – To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose the product to train, dripping, splashing or excessive moisture such as in a sauna or bathroom. Do not use this product near water, for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool (or similar).
- Object and Liquid Entry – Never push objects of any kind into this product through openings, as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-circuit parts that could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the product. Do not place any object containing liquid on top of the product.
- Cleaning – Unplug the product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Dust in the woofer may be cleaned with a dry cloth.
If you wish to use an aerosol cleaning spray, do not spray directly on the cabinet; spray onto the cloth. Be careful not to damage the drive units.
- Attachments – Do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer, as they may cause hazards.
- Accessories – Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table. The product may fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult, and serious damage to the product. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table recommended by the manufacturer or sold with the product. Any mounting of the product should follow the manufacturer’s instructions and should use a mounting accessory recommended by the manufacturer.
- Moving the product – A product and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force and uneven surfaces may cause the product and cart combination to overturn.
- Unused periods – The power cord of the appliance should be unplugged from the outlet during lightning storms or when the apparatus is left unused for a long period of time.
- Servicing – Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
- Please remove the power plug form the main power source or wall power source when not in use. When plugged in to a power source, the system is in standby mode, so the power is not entirely cut off.
- Replacement parts – When replacement parts are required, ensure that the service technician has used replacement parts specified by the manufacturer or have the same characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric shock or other hazards.
- Mains fuses – For continued protection against fire hazard, use fuses only of the correct type and rating. The correct fuse specification for each voltage range is marked on the product.
- Do not turn up the volume while listening to a section with very low level inputs or no audio signals. If you do, the speaker may be damaged when a peak level section is suddenly played.
- The only means of completely disconnecting the product from the power supply is by removing the power cord from the wall outlet or the product. The wall outlet or the power cord entry to the product must remain freely accessible at all times while the product is in use.
- Try to install the product near a wall socket or extension cord and shall be easily accessible.
- The highest environmental temperature suitable for this product is 35°C.
- ESD hints – If the product maybe reset or not reset to operation of control due to electrostatic discharge, just switch off and reconnect again, or move the product to another location.
- The batteries must not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like
- The batteries should be drawn to the environmental aspects of battery disposal
- Battery usage CAUTION-to prevent battery leakage which may result in body injuries, property damage, or damage to the apparatus:
- Install all batteries correctly, + and – as marked on the apparatus.
- Do not mix batteries (old and new or carbon and alkaline, etc.
- Remove batteries when the unit is not used for a long time.
ERP2 (Energy Related Products) note
This product with eco-design complies with the stage 2 requirements of Commission Regulation (EC) NO. 1275/2008 implementing Directive 2009/125/EC regard to standby and off mode electric power consumption of electronic household and
office equipment. After 30 minutes without any audio input, the device will automatically switch into standby mode. Follow up the instruction manual to resume the operation.
This device is equipped with an energy saving mode: if no signal is given during 30 minutes the device will switch automatically into standby mode in order to save energy (ERP 2 standard). Please note that low volume setting in the audio source may be recognized as “no audio signal”: this will affect the capability of signal detection from the device and can also originate an automatic switch into standby mode. If this happens please reactivate the audio signal transmission or increase the volume
setting on the audio source player (MP3 player, etc.), in order to resume playback. Please contact the local service center if the problem remains.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Never use the device unsupervised! Switch off the device whenever you are not using it, even if this only for a short while.
- The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote control system.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Before operating this system, check the voltage of this system to see if it is identical to the voltage of your local power supply.
- The unit should not be impeded by covering the ventilation opening with items such as newspaper, table-cloths, curtains etc. Make sure that there are at least 20 cm of space above and at least 5 cm of space on each side of the unit.
- The apparatus must not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that objects filled with liquids, such as vases, must not be placed on the apparatus.
- To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose this equipment to hot places, rain, moisture or dust.
- Do not locate this unit near any water sources e.g. taps, bathtubs, washing machines or swimming pools. Ensure that you place the unit on a dry, stable surface.
- Do not place this unit close to a strong magnetic field.
- Do not place the unit on a amplifier or receiver.
- Do not place this unit in a damp area as the moisture will affect the life of electric components.
- If the system is brought directly from a cold to a warm location, or is placed in a very damp room, moisture may condense on the lens inside the player. If this occurs, the system will not operate properly. Please leave the system turned on for about an hour until the moisture evaporates.
- Do not attempt to clean the unit with chemical solvents as this might damage the finish. Wipe with a clean, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- When removing the power plug from the wall outlet, always pull directly on the plug, never pull on the cord.
- Depending on the electromagnetic waves used by a television broadcast, if a TV is turned on near this unit while it is also on, lines might appear on the TV screen. Neither this unit nor the TV is malfunctioning. If you see such lines, keep this unit well away from the TV set.
- The mains plug is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device must remain readily operable.
- To keep the laser pickup clean, do not touch it, and always close the disc tray.
- During playback, the disc rotates at high speed. DO NOT lift or move the unit during playback, doing so may damage the disc or the unit.
- When changing places of installation or packing the unit for moving, be sure to remove the disc and return the disc tray to its closed position in the player. Then, press switch to turn the power off and disconnect the power cord. Moving this unit
with the disc loaded may result in damage to this unit.
- Put discs back in their case after playing them. Never expose discs to direct sunlight or heat sources. Never leave discs inside a car parked in full sunlight.
- Do not touch the playback side of disks. Hold discs by the edges to avoid leaving fingerprints on the surface. Any dust, fingerprints or scratches may cause a malfunction. Never attach a label or sticky tape to the disc.
- Use a clean soft lint-free cloth to clean the disc, working from the center outwards in a straight line, thinners, commercially available cleaners or anti static sprays for vinyl discs.
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
WARNING: DANGER OF RADIATION
This label means that this unit contains a laser component. Opening the CD compartment blid and defeating the safety interlocks will expose the user to radiation from the laser beam. Do not stare into the laser while it is operating.
Notes: Concerning compact discs.
Since dirty, damaged or warped discs may damage the appliance, care should be taken of the followings items:
- Usable compact discs. Use only compact disc with the mark shown below.
- CD compact disc only with digital audio signals.
Hereby, Blaupunkt Competence Center 2N-Everpol Sp. z o.o., declares that this equipment is in compliance with the essential requirement and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. Declaration of conformity can be obtained from the
product page at www.blaupunkt.com.
Responsible party: 2N-Everpol Sp. z o.o, Puławska 403A, 02-801 Warsaw, Poland, Phone: +48 22 331 99 59, E-mail: [email protected]
Your products is designed a manufactured with high quality materials and components, which can be recycled and reused.
When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a product it means that the product is covered by the European Directive 2012/19/EU. Please inform yourself about the local separate collection system for electrical and electronic products.
Please cat according to your local rules and do not dispose of your old products with your normal household waste. Correct disposal of your old product helps to prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health.
Your product contains batteries covered by the European Directive 2006/66/EC, which cannot be dispose with normal household waste. Please inform yourself about the local rules on separate collection of batteries because correct disposal helps
to prevent negative consequences for the environmental and human health.
All unnecessary packaging has been omitted. We have tried to make the packaging easy to separate into three materials: cardboard (box),polystyrene foam(buffer) and poly ethylene (bags, protective foam sheet). Your system consists of material
which can be recycled and reused if disassembled by a specialized company. Please observe the local regulations regarding the disposal of packaging materials, exhausted batteries and old equipment. Recording and playback of material might require consent. See Copyright Act 1956 and The Performer’s Protection Acts 1958 to 1972.
Many thanks to purchase our model, please read and reference this manual carefully before operate the unit. Please keep the manual for future operation reference.
- eject button;
- power on/off;
- previous / channel -;
- next / channel +;
- USB port;
- volume knob;
- play / pause;
- line in.
- speaker out pole;
- line out/audio out;
- FM antenna;
- AC cord;
- CD door.
- power on/off;
- Digits button;
- Repeat(Repeat all, repeat one, repeat folder, repeat off );
- Channel +/-;
- FM frequency +;
- FM frequency -;
- 10 +;
- Search for FM scanning;
- A-B repeat;
- Clock/EQ(Jazz-Rock-POP-Classic/off )
- Volume +/-;
- Treble +/- ;
- Bass +/- ;
- Loudness ;
- Random on / off ;
- Reset ;
- Memory ;
System and power setting.
- Rotate and loose the cap of the speaker out pole on the rear panel of main unit first, using the supplied speaker wire through the hole of pole(red color speaker wire connect to red pole, and black color connect to black pole), then tighten the cap like below drawing. Follow up the same method to connect speaker box.
- Please check if the power source is correspond to the rating voltage spec which locates on the back panel of main unit. If it does not matching, please consult to your dealer or service center.
- Insert the attached AC power plug into the wall outlet in order to get the power. The front panel power LED will light on in red color when the power is ready.
Remote control battery installation
Open up the battery door and insert 2 x AAA battery(included) into the compartment; please make sure the polarity of battery will aim and correspond to the positive and negative engraved symbol in the compartment. Then close the battery door.
- The best working distance of remote control is within 7 meters without any obstacle in between. Please aim to the remote control sensor locates on the left corner of display during operation.
- The sensitivity of remote control will become weak when the battery power exhausted. Please replace it with fresh one for operation.
- Please take out the battery in case of none-operation in a long time.
- Please dispose the battery in an environment friendly way. Please reference the local government requirement for the detail.
- Power on/off and standby: The red color power LED will light up when you connect it with AC power successfully; please remove the AC plug for complete power off. Press the power button on front panel or remote control for standby on and off
- Mute: press the MUTE button on remote control to silence the sound output; press it again to resume the playing. You can also resume the playing by press the volume +/- button. There still have very small sound output from the unit in mute state,
please kindly note this is not malfunction.
- Play mode selection: press the SOURCE button repeatedly to switch the play mode between CD/ /FM radio/LINE IN/Bluetooth. Press the CD/USB button from remote control to switch the CD and USB playback mode.
- Volume adjustment: press the VOL+/- button from remote control or turn the volume knob on the front panel to increase or decrease the output volume.
- Sound equalizer: press the EQ button to switch the playing equalizer mode between Jazz-Rock-POP-Classic/off.
- Treble & bass adjustment: short press the treble +/- or bass +/- button repeatedly from remote control to adjust the treble and bass setting for output sound.
- Digits 0 ~9 and 10+ button: Key-in the relative digits and wait a while,, then the unit will skip up the relative track from current one. Press 10 + button can skip the playing track by increase 10 in case of over 10 tracks inside and get fast selection;
The function is available in CD and USB playback mode.
- Play pause and stop: In CD/USB/Bluetooth mode, press the play and pause button to pause or resume the playback; In CD and USB mode, press the stop button to stop the playback, and press play button for music playback resuming.
- Previous and next, Fast-forward and fast-rewind: short press previous/next button skip to last or next track for playing; Press and hold fast-forward / fast-rewind button to fast-forward or fast-rewind current playing track, and resume to normal playing after release the button.
- Repeat playback: In CD and USB mode, press repeat button repeatedly for repeat one, repeat all, repeat folder and repeat off selection;
- Random playback: press random button for random and random off playback.
- CD disc loading: Press the eject button to open the CD door, and load a CD disc. Press it again to close the CD door.
- Loudness: short press the button to enhance the bass for sound output.
- Introduce playback: the unit will play the first 10 seconds of the track, then skip to next track.
- Repeat playback a specific track: in CD/USB mode, short press the A-B button from remote control to select the start point of your expected repeat playback track, press it to select the end point; then the unit will repeat playback the specific track till you press the A-B button again to cancel and resume normal playing.
- System reset: in standby mode, press the reset button 5 seconds to show “ reset” on display, and the system will be reset.
CD playback operation
This product includes CD playback function which can play with CD disc under CD/CD-R-RW/MP3/WMA audio format (DVD not included). Before start the CD playback, please check if there have any dirty dot or scratch on the CD disc, otherwise the CD may cannot read out or create noise sound.
- Press the source button repeatedly or CD/USB button to enter the CD mode.
- Press the eject button to open the CD door, and load the CD disc ; press the eject button again to close the CD door. The unit will start to read and play the CD automatically.
- Create your own playlist ( max programmed 20 track for CD and MP3 disc, and up to 99 tracks for WMA/MP3 disc)
- In CD playback mode, press the stop button first, then press program button to start the program operation.
- The display will show “ “ XXX PXX”, press the previous/next or digits button to select the track that you want to be programmed, and press the program button again to confirm.
- Then the display will show the programmed track and skip to next program track setting. For example, “006 P01” means the number 6 track was programmed as the number 01 track.
- Repeat the above step b and C to set up rest track till the display show “ FULL”.
- Then press the play button to start the playing of programmed track.
- To cancel and remove the programmed playlist, press the stop button again, or eject the CD disc.
- You can also achieve the play and pause, stop, mute, repeat and random, track selection, EQ, fast-forward and fast-rewind function, introduce etc. during CD playback. Please reference the general operation part on this manual.
FM radio operation
Before start the FM radio listening, please plug on the supplied FM antenna to the FM socket on rear panel or move the unit next to the window in order to get better FM reception.
- Auto scan and preset radio station: Press the source button repeatedly to enter the FM radio mode; short press the search button from remote control or play/pause button (2 seconds) on front panel to scan and save the available radio station automatically. The unit can save up to 40 (max) preset stations. Short press the previous and next button from front panel of main unit, or press channel +/- or digits button from remote control to pick up the preset station.
- Manual tune or auto scan: short press the FF+/- button to increase or decrease 0.05MHz frequency per step base on the current station; press and hold the FF+/- button, or previous/next button on front panel 2 seconds to auto scan the available
FM station in upward or downward frequency, and will stop and play the available station automatically.
- Station memory manually: when you tuned a favorite station by manual tune or auto scan which you desire to save; press the memory button from remote control first, then the preset station digits will flare on display, press the channel + / – button
to switch the preset station location that you desire to save; Then press the memory button to confirm it; and the current FM station will be saved. Please repeat the operation to save other station. The unit will expand and add a new preset number automatically base on current preset station in case of you press the memory button for manual saving.
- Go to a specific frequency station: press the GOTO button from remote control first, then key-in the specific FM station frequency like 1-0-4-3-0 by digits button, then the unit skip to the frequency station and play.
Notes: the unit will show the available preset station only.
The product includes USB playback function which can decode and play the music from a USB storage device. Before start the operation, please copy the MP3/WMA format music into a USB stick. The max supported USB stick device is up to 32 GB.
- Before start the USB playback, please make sure the USB stick was plugged properly into the USB port. Then switch to USB playback mode by press the source or CD/USB button. Then the unit will decode and start to play the music automatically after few seconds.
- In USB mode, you can achieve the play and pause, stop, mute, repeat, track selection, EQ, fast-forward and fast-rewind function etc. Please reference the operation from the general operation part on this manual.
- Connect the USB stick by a USB extension cable for playback is not recommended which may produce noise or intermittent sound due to audio data loss during transfer.
- Decode and playback all MP3/WMA format music is not guaranteed.
- The max supported USB device is 32GB.
- Some USB sticks may take a little long time to playback; please kindly note this is not malfunction.
This product includes Bluetooth function which can wireless playback the music from other Bluetooth device.
- Press the source button repeatedly enter to Bluetooth mode, the display will show “ BLUE-T” in Bluetooth mode. Enable the Bluetooth function and start to search available device on your Bluetooth device (please reference the device manual for
operation), then check the available Bluetooth device list on your device.
- Select “ BP MS70BT” for pairing;
- Select and play the music from your Bluetooth device, then the music will output from the micro system.
- Press the previous/next button can select last and next track during playing.
- In Bluetooth mode, you can achieve play/pause, mute, EQ etc. function. Please reference the operation from the general operation part on this manual.
- All Bluetooth devices are not guaranteed for pairing successfully due to different design and brand.
- The best working distance of Bluetooth is within 10 meters without any obstacle in between.
- The unit only can pair and work with one Bluetooth device in one time.
- Please quit the current Bluetooth pairing before pair with other device, otherwise the “ BP MS70BT” will not show on the device list.
AUX IN/line in/MP3 link and headphone operation
In order to wire connection and playback the music from other player or source, please follow up below operation.
- Using the supplied audio cable( ( 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo) ) connect the LINE IN jack((3.5mm stereo type) on front panel of main unit, and the another 3.5mm stereo connector connect with line-out or headphone jack of outsourcing player. Then switch to LINE IN mode by pressing the source button.
- Select the music and play on your player, then the sound will output from the micro system.
In AUX IN playback mode, the main control is on the outsourcing player side. But you also can control the volume, EQ and mute the sound on the micro system side.
Line out: using the audio cable(not include) connect the LINE OUT jack(RCA type) on rear panel of main unit, and the other terminal connnect with AUX IN jack of outsourcing active speaker. Select and play the music on the micro system side, then there will have sound output both on the micro systen and outsourcing active speaker.
Clock time and alarm (playback wake up and auto play) setting
The unit includes clock time and alarm setting which allows you to enjoy the entertainment base on a personal wake up time, and the music will start to play automatically when the setting time is coming on.
- Clock setting: in standby mode, press and hold the clock button few seconds from remote control to start the setting, and 24 hours time format will flare on display; press channel + / – button to select the 12/24 time format, and press the clock button again to confirm your selection; then the hour digits will flare on display ; press channel + / -button to adjust the hour, and press the clock button again to confirm; then the minute digits will flare on display, press channel + / – button to adjust minute, then press clock button again to confirm and finish the clock setting.
- Playback wake up (alarm) time setting: in clock time interface, press and hold alarm button from remote control few seconds to start the setting, then the alarm source CD/USB/FM will show on display; press channel + / – button to select the alarm source, and press the clock button again to confirm; then skip to rest setting of the hour/minute/waking up volume which is similar operation to alarm source , press alarm button again to confirm and finish the selection.
- The clock and alarm time setting is only available when the main power is remained. Please re-set up the setting in case of power interrupted.
- The “alarm” will show on display after the alarm time setting successfully. Short press the alarm button in standby mode can turn off the alarm setting, short press it again can review the alarm setting.
- When the alarm time is on, the unit will playback (CD/FM radio/USB) automatically, and the volume will crease gradually till the setting alarm volume. You can press the power button to turn off the playback.
- Cannot power on the unit
- Please check if the AC power cord was connected wall outlet properly.
- Please contact with service center in case of the problem remains.
- No sound output.
- Please try to adjust the volume.
- Please check if you selected the correct play mode.
- Please contact with service center in case of problem remains.
- The CD disc cannot read out, or intermittent sound during playback.
- Please try to replace and play another one CD disc with CD/CD-R-RW/MP3/WMA format music.
- Please try to clean up the CD disc due to dirty dot or scratches.
- Please contact with service center in case of problem remains.
- Background noise during FM playing.
- Please full extent the FM antenna, try to adjust the antenna direction.
- Please move the unit to next the window.
- Please switch to other station for listening.
- Intermittent sound during Bluetooth playing.
- Please try to move your Bluetooth device more close to the unit.
- Please try turn off the Bluetooth function and repair it again.
- The remote control does not work well.
- Please close and direct to the remote control sensor for operation.
- Please replace the battery with fresh one due to weakness battery power.
Power source: AC 110-240V, 50/60 Hz
CD compatible: CD/CD-R-RW/MP3/WMA
FM frequency: 87.5-108.0 MHz
USB rating: 5V, 500mA, 2.0 versions, supported up to 32GB storage device
Bluetooth: V2.1+EDR, within 10 meters for operation.
RMS output power: 2 x 70W
Power consumption: 140W
Standby power consumption: < 0.5W
(Note: the above specification may revise without prior notice.)