BliTZWOlF BW-FYE5S True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
Headset charging time
|Charging time for the charging case||
Music play time/Talk time
How to connect
Earphone power—on/power—off Power—on
- The charging case is opened and the earphone is automatically turned on.
- In power—off state, hold down the MFB button for three seconds to power on the headset. The red and white indicators will light for 1 s. There is a beep sound once it is power—on. Power—off
- Put the earphone in the charging case cover and the earphone is automatically turned off.
- In power—on state, hold down the MFB button for 5s. The red and white indicators will light for 1 s. There is a beep sound once it is power—on.
Pairing (first use)
- Open the charging case cover, and the left and right earphones alternately flash red and white indicators, then pair the left and right ears and wait for about 10S. After the pairing is successful, the left and right ears are slowly flashing red and white indicators to match the phone.
- Enable the Bluetooth function on the phone. Search for the Bluetooth device BW—FYE5S. Select Connect. After the connection is successful, a “Connected” message is displayed.
How to use
- Headset power-on: The charging case is opened and the earphone is automatically turned on.(Or hold down the MFB for 3s in power-off state.)
- Headset power-off: Put the earphone in the charging case cover and the earphone is automatically turned off. (Or hold down the MFB for 5s in power-on state.)
- Play/Pause: Click on the left or right earbud.
- Previous/Next: Long press on the left for 2 seconds/Long press on the right for 2 seconds
- Volume + / volume -: Double click on the left /Double click on the right
- SIRi function: Three—click the left or right ear to wake up the SiRi function in the connected state.
- Answer/Hang up a call: Short press the left or right button
- Reject a call: Long press 1S left or right button.
- Clear pairing information: Long press the MFB for 8s in power-off mode to clear pairing information
- Secure pairing: If the Bluetooth device connected to the headset runs a version lower than 3.0, a password is required. Enter the default security code 0000 to pair the headset with your phone.
- Automatic power-off: If the earphone is not connected to a phone, it will be automatically powered off in 3 minutes so as to save power.
- Reset: Put the headset into the charging case.
How to charge
- Charging the charging case.
During charging, the charging LED flashes white. When power is on, the white light is always on. (It takes about 2 hours to fully charge the charging stand).
- Low battery level indication
When the earphone has a low battery, the Bluetooth status indicator will turn to an red indicator and flash slowly, and you can hear the low battery show sound
Company: Lotus NL B.V.
Address: Koningin Julianaplein 10, 1e
Verd, 2595AA, The Hague, Netherlands.
E-mail: [email protected]
Scan QR Code For More Detail or Click Direct Link to visit Website: