Welcome to your new Bluedio headphones
We appreciate your choice of Bluedio headphones. Before use, please read this user manual carefully and keep for future reference.
You can find the verification code by scraping the coating off the security label that is affixed to the original packaging. Enter the code on our official website: www.bluedio.com for purchase verification.
Learn more and get support
Welcome to visit our official website: www.bluedio.com, Or to email us at [email protected]: Or to call us at 020-86062828-835.
Important Safety Information
- DON’T use the headphones at a high volume for any extended period to prevent hearing damage.
- DON’T use the headphones while driving or in any environment requiring your full attention. If necessary, use Bluedio communication headphones.
- Keep the headphones, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children to prevent accidents and choking hazards. • STOP using the headphones immediately if you feel sick while using the headphones.
- DON’T expose the headphones to either extremely high or low temperatures (ideal: 10°C to 35.C).
- Always keep the headphones dry and DON’T use the headphones near water.
- Removal of the chargeable battery in the headphones shall be conducted only by a qualified professional. DON’T try to replace the battery on your own.
- If the headphones have incompatible issues with your laptop or desktop, please use the included audio cable to connect; or buy a CSR4.0 and above Bluetooth adapter.
In the Box
Push the Slide Switch to turn on/off Vinyl, and it will emit “Power On”/”Power Off “.
- When playing music, press the MF button once to Pause/Play;
- Receiving an incoming call, press the MF button once to Answer/End; Press and hold for 2 seconds to refuse;
- Receiving Call 2 in Call 1, press and hold the MF button to hold on Call 1 and answer Call 2; press and hold again to switch back to Call 1; press once to end the call;
- Press the MF button twice to redial the last number.
Volume- button :
• Press once to reduce the volume; press and hold to skip to the previous track.
Volume+ button :
• Press once to increase the volume; press and hold to skip to the next track.
Turn on/off the 3D sound
ON: press the MF button and Volume+ button once together;
OFF: press the MF button and Volume- button once together
Bluetooth pairing :
Push the Slide Switch to turn on Vinyl, and turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone; select “VINYL”; you will hear “Connected” after successfully paired.
Note: If pairing is not successful within 3 minutes, please repeat above steps to pair again.
Connect to two mobile phones via Bluetooth :
- Connect Vinyl with phone 1, then turn off Vinyl and the Bluetooth feature of phone 1.
- Turn on Vinyl and connect it with phone 2.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of phone 1, select °VINYL” in the Bluetooth list.
Line-in music playback :
Use the standard 3.5mm audio cable to connect the headphones with your mobile phone and computer.
Note: Turn off the headphones before using this feature.
Line-out music playback :
When playing music via Bluetooth, use the 3.5mm audio cable to connect Vinyl with other headphones or speakers.
Clear the pairing memory :
Turn on Vinyl, when you hear “Pairing”, press the Volume + and Volume – buttons once together.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Bluetooth operating range: up to 33 feet (free space)
- Bluetooth transmission frequency: 2.4GH. to 2.48GHz
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP,HSP, HFP
- Audio resolution: [email protected]
- Drivers: (I)57mm • Impedance: 160
- Frequency response: l5Hz-25,000Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 116dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Standby time: about 1100 hours
- Bluetooth music/talk time: about 20 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours for full charge
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 50°C only
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Current: s500mA
- Power consumption: 137mw
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!